Building & Electrical Help Needed

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
Keni

Building & Electrical Help Needed

Post by Keni » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:00 am

Anybody out there able to volunteer to provide building and electrical help when the Forest has its next premises? All relevant skills will be needed so if you can give up some spare time and have the know-how, please let us know your name & area(s) of expertise you can offer.

Thanks
Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes. (Oscar Wilde)

Cut the crap & make it happen.

Catalina

Re: Building & Electrical Help Needed

Post by Catalina » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:46 pm

Purple toolkit ready, hopping on the first plane. Just say the word!
'it's not a lie if you believe it' - George Costanza

Keni

Post by Keni » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:23 pm

Sadly, Scotland's immigration rules have changed over the weekend & it seems you're blacklisted now Catalina.
Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes. (Oscar Wilde)

Cut the crap & make it happen.

Faith

Post by Faith » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:45 pm

I'm in too - just say when.

stuart

Post by stuart » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:22 pm

I've got a new scraper

brittonie

Post by brittonie » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:33 pm

i can probably be useful...

side note... don't know what the FOH plans are but it might be a good idea to think about walls and decor...

it might be a good thing to announce a call for art, for muralists etc, for the grand re opening - highlight the amazing location and the traffic of festival gooers... Would get people in and involved quick... set up a deadline for proposals then have fat vote on what goes in. Be a nice way to reinforce the forest is you/we/ us idea.
wet, dirty and dangerous.

stuart

Post by stuart » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:43 am

I just added some more to my In through the out door concept album, got a whole stack to sort out from a few months ago. Aiming to have >200 in the album soon if I can pull my finger out. It's coming together nicely and the potential is there for expanding the album to no end. The focus is on taking photos looking in and out from doors and windows to old ruins, derelict and abandoned buildings. In that respect and the in door, out door theme it seems quite fitting. I wouldn't be adverse to some of these being used.

Scroll down for the latest 13 from an abandoned farmhouse near Cammo Park.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1098 ... 8919199281

ZURI

Post by ZURI » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Hi there!
Here you have 2 volunteers (Zuri & Mariusz)! I'm interior designer and my partner is a builder. We both work in constructions, so plenty of tools! Mariusz knows a bit about electrical stuff, but if any paper work is needed we have a good electrician :)
Zuri