Dice-a-ssage!

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
lucky

Dice-a-ssage!

Post by lucky » Tue May 05, 2009 3:22 pm

So, I'm doing massage in the Shop now. The Forest is giving me a good opportunity here and, being a gambling man, I have a unique offer for Forest volunteers...

Volunteer Dice-a-ssage!

Hey volunteer,
You've been working hard, right? Maybe a bit stressed? Well, (maybe) lucky you may win a massage for your efforts.
For every shift you do you get one shot of Alex's dice. Find him when you can in The Massage Corner (in the Shop) and throw two dice. You can win:
double six – a free 15 min massage!
double 2/3/4/5 – 20% off voucher for any
treatment by Alex
snake eyes – a drop of an oil on a tissue

disclaimers: one shot per shift (beware – Alex knows what 'one shift' is) /// dice have to be thrown in front of alex /// drop of oil on a tissue is any oil, unless it's crazy expensive (e.g. rose otto is about one pound for a single drop!) /// massage subject to contraindications check (i.e. any serious issues we have to check with your doctor first, this is not often the case) /// the massage is amazing! /// offer subject to chang/ce /// please don't phone Alex about this, just catch him in Forest when you see him around, or ask in the shop for attendance dates /// from 050509
Bohnenflaschen!

amelia

Re: Dice-a-ssage!

Post by amelia » Sat May 09, 2009 7:26 am

Alex this is really cool. 8) I love the 'snake eyes' prize...

emi

Re: Dice-a-ssage!

Post by emi » Tue May 19, 2009 11:36 pm

the things i miss...grr!
alex, you should go on tour! there's plenty of people who need massages all over europe! :D
officially speaking