new forest website

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
milk

new forest website

Post by milk » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:17 pm

wanna help add content (articles about, events and more!) to the new forest website? go and register, i'll enable the account in the next few hours, then you can start adding info. events would be good (you can enter repeating ones as well). also, see details here of the upcoming web team meeting.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

milk

Post by milk » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:22 am

i've started collating some info from the bb onto the wiki section of the site. anything people would like to see here? else, sign up for an account, i'll activate it, then you can add new info and pages yourself.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

milk

Post by milk » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:22 am

oh sod it, the links are gubbed atm, shall fix tomorrow then i'm not tired (HA). otherwise, i've started inputting repeating events.

milk

Post by milk » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:36 pm

fixed the links

added all the working groups until the end of the year to the events section

i've turned off the requirement for me to enable new accounts. if anyone fucks up, i can fix it. if anyone intentionally fucks up, i will ban them and have logs to track who it was.

milk

Post by milk » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:33 am

tis starting to look more complete. do register. do post events, information and news items. ignore the theme for now, it will change.

neil

Post by neil » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:49 pm

hey, just to say the formatting is looking a bit wrong in safari. i know its damn hard to get a site looking good on all browsers, but i thought you might like to know...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

milk

Post by milk » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:52 pm

yeah, the formatting's fucked atm on any browser ;)

will look at that soon, just slapped the images on so there was something there.

the whitespace on the left will be filled up once there are new news posts, and any spacing will be sorted when a proper theme is created.

thanks for mentioning though :)

milk

Post by milk » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:18 am

numerous fixes and additions done. sorted the about/wiki access. neatened the style a bit. cleaned up the front and about pages.