theforestcafe on last.fm

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
milk

theforestcafe on last.fm

Post by milk » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:10 pm

hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

chombee

Post by chombee » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:15 pm

So that's the jukebox scrobbling to last.fm right now? Sweet.

So what can we do with it exactly? I see there is a list and feed of what's playing in the forest right now. And we can play the forest's personal station, that just mixes together songs that the forest plays and songs that last.fm thinks the forest will like, right? Or does it play only forest music?

I noticed we can post events to last.fm too.
I've had it with you. If I had an image of a laser gun I would absolutely position it right here in my hand...
Ha! I have a real laser absolutely positioned in my hand!

milk

Post by milk » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:59 pm

it plays both tracks that have been played and that are recommended. i can go in and setup a specific playlist of tracks that are available on last.fm if it was so wished.

there's already a 'forest records' playlist feature through the separate forest records account (w/ only the two albums that ryan put up currently) - http://www.last.fm/label/forestmusic/ - it's "forestmusic" because that's what ryan set it as, but if no-one has any objections, i'm going to change it to "Forest Records" at some point soon.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

dan

Post by dan » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:23 pm

milk wrote:it's "forestmusic" because that's what ryan set it as, but if no-one has any objections, i'm going to change it to "Forest Records" at some point soon.
sounds good to me x
Our big brother's got no heart,
when I get my chance I'm going to punch him in the nose, in the nose, in the nose

neil

Post by neil » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:09 pm

that shit is poppin!

milk

Post by milk » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:57 am

doh. http://www.last.fm/label/Forest+Records exists already. >_<

alternative suggestions?