Garden - our neighbours are miffed :(

Front of House, garden etc.
Emma

Garden - our neighbours are miffed :(

Post by Emma » Mon May 04, 2009 12:06 pm

I had a chat with one of our neighbours the other day. He said he was representing a few of them and wanted to complain about the noise levels and vandalism by Forest people that were in the garden on Friday night.

He said that the old picnic bench had been trashed and it had been there for years. I suspect that it wasn't trashed deliberately as an act of vandalism but more an accident. Someone probably sat on it and it gave way, then everyone there probably had a good laugh about it. I did look at the garden and it was fairly messy with the bench thrown into the grass, bits of wood lying about, wine bottles and old cans too.

Anyways he said that he didn't want to make a fuss and likes what the Forest is about but can we please be more considerate of the fact that we share this space.

So if you ever use the garden please remember its shared! Keep the noise down and clear your rubbish away. We should tidy this up too as part of our big building blitz.

If anyone sees or knows of a picnic bench going spare or sees one on freecycle please grab it. It would be nice to replace the old one.

Thanks.