Cleaning, painting and 'ting

Front of House, garden etc.
danny

Cleaning, painting and 'ting

Post by danny » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:34 pm

I had a hunt round for a hoover the other day couldn't find it. Anyone know if there is one lurking in the upstairs hall or up in the rafters?
I think that the stairs down to the loos need painting. It's kind of reminiscent of vomit at the moment. Several heavy coats of black or brown paint seems like a good idea. I could do it over a few evenings after everyone's left and if anyone wanted to help that would be nice. The downstairs floor looks like it needs it to.
Anyone any objections?

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:48 pm

I think the hoover is in the action room. It is bright yellow and works well too!

There is a plan to paint the stairs and downstairs. We've even got the industrial floor paint to do it. But it takes time to dry, so it has be done in one go, at night, with some time off before we open up again. Are we waiting on Bill for this one? I don't know what the situation is at this point.

bill

Post by bill » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:49 pm

we are waiting on the toliets being done so that we don't paint everywhere then it gets removed and then we paint it again. we could though, but i think its best not to as the paint is HEAVY FUCKIN SHIT, as far as the old environment a go goes. and boy she's going.

x

Gaz

Post by Gaz » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:46 pm

ryan informs that ken inform that the toilet re-do will cost:

£1300 to £1700

big ones

for all the stuff he listed.

so does that kick it into the long grass???

if so should we just paint the floor as black as possible?
the more you think, the more you stink

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:00 am

i am against spending that much on toilets. the number before was £500. we will find a new home soon and i would rather make those toilets sparkly and great. we have managed through festivals with shit toilets before, we can do it one more time. The new toilet cleaning system is already helping.