Web Updates::: help

ravanwin

Web Updates::: help

Post by ravanwin » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:18 pm

Hey - Working on the grants part of the website.

It would be great to get this video in there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yr_8-iI0-E

just on the main grants page (click on the poster of the grants on the front page to get there!)

Also: while you are there - you magic person you - if you wanna make that page look cleaner - that would be great.!

ALSO:

I am meeting a woman tomorrow who wants to help with webby stuff. That's a 3.30 meeting. If you are web like - join us. She sounds keen.

Ta,
r

chombee

Post by chombee » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:24 pm

Can't make it tomorrow. But we have a few people around who've been talking about doing stuff with the wesbite. Myself, milk, martinc, maybe some others, and now this woman. We should all come to a Behind the Scenes working group meeting soon.
I've had it with you. If I had an image of a laser gun I would absolutely position it right here in my hand...
Ha! I have a real laser absolutely positioned in my hand!

chombee

Post by chombee » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:26 pm

P.S. according to new meeting times Ryan just posted next BTS wg meeting is Tues 19th Feb, 8:30. That's like a week and a half from now. If interested in website stuff, put it in your diary?
I've had it with you. If I had an image of a laser gun I would absolutely position it right here in my hand...
Ha! I have a real laser absolutely positioned in my hand!

milk

Post by milk » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:53 pm

joomla extension for adding videos; http://extensions.joomla.org/component/ ... Itemid,35/

shall look at getting this installed asap
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku