VAGW : CJ Start

preoccupation

VAGW : CJ Start

Post by preoccupation » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:18 am

Hello VAWG,
Caroline here. Had a show there in the last week of October last year. Met Simone obviously and Martin who made the poster, hi yas and thanks again. (Mirja too if she was the person who asked the - to me still - strange question about whether I'd made the work myself.)

Had intended to get involved earlier this year but what with one thing and another; and, work makes Thursday evening particularly difficult.
Definitely coming to next meeting though, so you can count me as volunteered; and if there's anything I can be doing in the meantime, just let me know.

Best,

Caroline

PS: Wondering how I can change my user name from 'Preoccupation' to 'Little Ithaca' Any ideas?

stephengoodall

Re: VAGW : CJ Start

Post by stephengoodall » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:54 pm

Hi Caroline

I don't think you've met me but i'm also a part of the VA/TK group- thanks for expressing an interest- the next meeting will be the last Thursday in March, when we will be predominantly discussing pending submissions and what we are going to have in the gallery October to December.

In the mean time, a good way to get a feel for what is going on is to follow the discussions on the boards here- we also have alot of discussion by group email, if you PM me your email address i can include you in them.

Sadly, i cannot find a way to edit your username, maybe someone more familiar with the software can help...

Stephen.
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.

simone

Re: VAGW : CJ Start

Post by simone » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:58 pm

yeh caroline
look forward to seeing you again
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)