Free Business consultancy to buy the Forest?

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
Susana

Free Business consultancy to buy the Forest?

Post by Susana » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:47 pm

I've been attending this little course on 'How to run your own business" and on the last day one of the consultants offered help to us, the students, towards our own own business. He works for the Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce and offered his own advice and free services of the Chamber for a certain time (I think he said a year but I don't know exactly what it entitles). Since I don't have anything in mind for myself perhaps we could go to him on advice to save the Forest... I don't know exactly from what angle we could require his help but maybe just ideas in general, or something specific like information on good marketing companies that could guide, or carry out, the campaign to get the money ( I very much believe that with a good campaign we could reach easily the amount of money we need - as the blurb for the campaign already says there have been many thousands of people that benefited from the Forest over this 10 years...)

So , do let me know if you think it could be useful (If we go ahead I would need someone to go with me --> he has such incredibly fast speech and strong accent that I hardly make up half of what he says :shock: :lol: )
Susanita, la amiga tonta de Mafalda

baloo

Re: Free Business consultancy to buy the Forest?

Post by baloo » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:51 pm

surely the more the merrier..... x
up and at it.