Forest Drama Group

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
Suzy

Forest Drama Group

Post by Suzy » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:37 pm

Hi everyone,

Just to pass on the news that the drama group is up and running again and will be meeting tomorrow night (Tues, 15th Dec) at 8.30pm in the crafty room. :)

After speaking to Robin he is happy for me to take it over (thanks Robin!) and I'm keen to get new projects on the go as soon as possible. Personally, my experience is as a script writer, actor and producer, but I am keen for the group to encompass anyone who wants to do anything creative related to theatre no matter what their experience. Possible future projects could be a play, a film, a musical, improvisation nights, or whatever else people want to do.

So...calling all actors, writers, directors, camera operators, stage managers, set builders, costume makers, pupeteers, comedians.....and anyone who wants to find out what's going on.

Pass it on!

milk

Re: Forest Drama Group

Post by milk » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:39 pm

hey Suzy - i'm the main web admin for The Forest. if you'd like access to promote the Drama Group on theforest.org.uk, both through news and event calendar details, then please register a user account there, give me a PM and i can get you setup and give you a how-to demo in real life at some point! i would like to note that we have had 4,715 unique page views from edinburgh along in the last 30 days so it'd be well worth doing this :)

also, there's a Forest Drama blog - if that's a resource you'd possibly like to continue, then either Robin or Blue should be able to help you there.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

baloo

Re: Forest Drama Group

Post by baloo » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:50 pm

hey and a drama facebook page. :)
Tonights group was ace, thanks suzy....x
up and at it.