Thurs 17th Sept, Behind The Scenes meet

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
neil

Thurs 17th Sept, Behind The Scenes meet

Post by neil » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:08 pm

Come and have a peek Behind the Scenes on Thursday 17th at 8pm in the action room. Discuss exciting topics such as admin, the shop, money, computers & the web.

Bring your brilliant minds!

milk

Re: Thurs 17th Sept, Behind The Scenes meet

Post by milk » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:40 pm

unfortunately i can't make this due to Samhuinn commitments.

regarding website stuff - if any interested individuals turn up, please take their contact details and i'll arrange to meet with them individually or in a group at a time soon.

saying that, i'll probably arrange another website meeting soon with the first half covering how to do put new, events and info on the site, and the second covering developing themes, how the backend works, etc.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

Hannah

Post by Hannah » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:41 pm

Oh, I'm also not sure if i can make it to the meeting on Thursday because I'll have to prepare the Vollieparty. Could we maybe meet at 7pm instead of 8?

neil

Post by neil » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:46 pm

I don't finish work until 7 on Thursday. I wouldn't be able to get to the forest much before 8.

It would be good to have a shop update, Hannah. Any chance you could pop in at the beginning and we could discuss the shop first?

Hannah

Post by Hannah » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:41 am

Yes sure, I can do that. :)

Emma

Post by Emma » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:38 am

I'll be there for the admins.

Can we stick newsletters on the agenda please. Do we know have anyone that can help to produce a nice update on The Forest. We spoke about this ages ago and I asked for help back then cos I really don't have time as part of the admin job. Am thinking like a sort of quarterly update. Admins can help with the facts like finances but would be good to get something to help with words and the actual layout/design bit as well as other more fun/interesting content.

Also accounts. Just general update.

Look forwards to it!