Action Room clear out - 1st August

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
milk

Action Room clear out - 1st August

Post by milk » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:52 pm

Got any thing stored in the action room that's not relating to Forest happenings? Well it shouldn't be there!

We're having a clear out on the 1st of August. Extraneous items will either be free shopped or skipped.

Do feel free to pop along to lend a hand if you have the time, thanks.

You have been warned! :)
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

Martin

Re: Action Room clear out - 1st August

Post by Martin » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:08 pm

What's the thinking on Dorkbot stuff?

milk

Post by milk » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:55 am

how much is dorkbots again, beyond the tool kit and satellite stuff (did roy say he was going to come in an set it up with a local connection when he had the time?)?
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

Martin

Post by Martin » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:34 am

I think it may be just the stuff up on top of the right hand blue cupboard (toolbox, oscilloscope, satellite gear, cardboard box of bits).

Plus lots of cables and adaptors and stuff in the bottom draw of the left hand blue cupboard, but I think that's a useful resource in its own right that the forest should keep lest it every be missing the right cable or power supply for something.

There used to be some other things on the left hand windowsill but I'm not sure if there still are.

Martin

Post by Martin » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:02 pm

Just been in and tidied up the Dorkbot stuff a bit. Everything I could see is located as described above, plus a few bits and bobs on the left hand side of the next-from-bottom shelf in the left hand blue cupboard. It's possible there's more old stuff of ours lurking amongst the big piles of junk, like that X-Y plotter we were playing with a long time back, but I think that's in a box in the back of the crafty room. We'll be in the room tonight so can maybe have a further check round and tidy up then.

dan

Post by dan » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:08 am

Hey there's prob still lots of EUS stuff against the back wall in the Action Room. This needs to be kept, but can be consolidated prob.
D x
Our big brother's got no heart,
when I get my chance I'm going to punch him in the nose, in the nose, in the nose

margotblacksheep

Post by margotblacksheep » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:24 pm

its ericka here- i have a lightbox in the action room that is going to be used during the forest fringe. it usually resides on the window sill. can that please stay put or can you email me and i will come and pick it up?

my tripod is also in the action room. i was going to bring it home but i've had numerous requests by other foresters looking to borrow a tripod so it just seemed easier to leave there where it could be used by more people.

x