TotalKunst flashmob; help to decorate the stairs

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
stephengoodall

TotalKunst flashmob; help to decorate the stairs

Post by stephengoodall » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:32 pm

it seems there is a lot of space in the stairwell that would be good to fill with cool drawings and stuff for when it is open over the festival.

there is quite alot of space up for grabs and it might be good to draw on the walls or similar in a group to maintain critical mass and enthusiasm

obviously, whatever goes up has to be health and safety compliant etc.

does anyone or anyone anybody knows want to help? martin and i will be kicking off on monday probably if you want to lend a hand get in touch on here or at

genericname2@hotmail.com

TheCross

Post by TheCross » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:56 pm

I don't want to be a party pooper, but that stairwell is a fire exclusion zone. The idea of this is there is NOTHING that is flammable and nothing that is obstructing the path or for people to catch them selves on.

Perhaps we paint the walls?

We already have a hard time with the fire department, I don't see why we want to make things even harder.

x

chris

Post by chris » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:57 pm

its cool.

the crew knows this. :)

why dont you come back, tim then you could be in charge of it...

we missy youy

xxx
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:16 pm

also! check with WTCDTD to ensure that they are not using the stairwell for ANYTHING over the first week of AUG.

that is essential.

see previous WTCDTD posts for INFO. Pleae do nada untill approved by the good crew from london. after that: i agree have away at that stairwell. it has awesome potential!
r

stephengoodall

Post by stephengoodall » Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:56 pm

well they got stuff planned for the entreance and annexe- does annexe refer to the stairway part of the building?

i will try to get in touch with them directly

stephengoodall

Post by stephengoodall » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:24 pm

hello i've just heard from daniel at WTCDTD and it seems they will be installing a photography exhibition starting friday so i this project will have to be postponed until it is over