Who is Boreysza?

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Emma
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Who is Boreysza?

Postby Emma » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:02 am

We have received a card from Royal Mail for a Boreysza c/o Forest.

If this is for you please come and see Lynne or myself in the office. You have something to pick up at Russell Road Delivery Office.

Jane

Re: Who is Boreysza?

Postby Jane » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:16 am

it is magda (of mural, not hairdresser) fame. I emailed her as I don't know how often she checks this but she's in sweden until monday. Does it time expire?

Emma

Re: Who is Boreysza?

Postby Emma » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:29 am

Ta Jane! It expires in 3 weeks so bags of time.

Return to “The People's Forum”