The great sliced/grated carrot debate (not so important)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Poll ended at Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:16 pm

43%
57%
No votes

Total votes: 7

swithun
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The great sliced/grated carrot debate (not so important)

Postby swithun » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:16 pm

lucky

Postby lucky » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:24 pm

It's all wrong! It's *way* quicker to magimix the carrots. I just think...and I don't believe I'm about to say this...the texture of chopped carrots in a green salad is *so* uncomplementary in comarrison to the smooth, refreshing swirl of grated carrot, beautifully flowing in and amongst the delicate lettuce leaves.

I think it's better for bulk too.

I still have a huge hang up in general to raw chopped carrot in things after that's what I bought as a Vegan Bagel at the Forest, nicely complemented with large chunks of raw onion and dead lettuce. That day will never leave my soul. Ugh!

The whole chopped carrot thing. It's a bit Jarvis Cocker.

If we keep with chopped carrot HOW THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO GET MICHIELLEN STARS!!! Think about it!

Alex*
Bohnenflaschen!

lucky

Postby lucky » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:45 pm

Bohnenflaschen!

Shannon

Postby Shannon » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:31 am

Actually, the new magimixer has a new grating attachment. It doesn't grate as thinly. They are big, chunky grated pieces, so it doesn't get slimy, and it's still quick. HURRAH!!!!!

Return to “Kitchen”