Joining sound team?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Arren
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Joining sound team?

Postby Arren » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Hi sound team,

I was at an events meetings recently and it was suggested that I may be useful on the sound team. I have experience setting up gigs of various sizes but all from at least 5 years ago so will be rusty! Is there a good time to pop in and be quickly shown around the gear, after which I could immediately start helping at events that require it?

Look forward to working with you,
Arren

swithun

Re: Joining sound team?

Postby swithun » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Alasdair, our resident metal ruler and sound boffin, asks if you can hit him up on , as he's quite busy over the next few days. But he will get you inducted.

Return to “Sound team”