Forest Action Team Minutes

Working group and other such Forest meeting minutes
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Keni
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Forest Action Team Minutes

Postby Keni » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:45 am

Last edited by Keni on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes. (Oscar Wilde)

Cut the crap & make it happen.

Keni

Re: Forest Action Team Minutes

Postby Keni » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:48 am

Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes. (Oscar Wilde)

Cut the crap & make it happen.

stuart

Postby stuart » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:23 pm

Had me a stroll around sunny Tollcross today trying to find the new venue, to no avail. What is it a closely guarded secret where the new place is?

Don't worry I doubt very much that I will be darkening your new doors much seeing as I don't really go out much anymore, but I'm sure I'll be in sometime on one of my once in a while ventures into town. I see the old building is being re-occupied, nice to see the windows again. If you look at them from a distance you can't see the holes they drilled into the frames.

katymac

Postby katymac » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:30 pm

We're on the corner of Lauriston Place and Brougham street - windows are all covered in cleaning goop, but look for Victor's artwork on the pavement. Door is open, please come in if you don't mind getting dusty.

stuart

Postby stuart » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:18 pm

Ahhhh I was standing just there waiting for the lights to change looking across the city centre traffic hell that is tollcross looking for any other abandoned churches I might have missed! I crossed the road, and then crossed back and then back again, and I didn't see any pavement drawings, but then when do you ever look at your feet when you are walking unless you are walking across uneven terrain or where people walk their dogs?

Glad to hear you guys have a new place and look forward to popping my head round someday soon :-)

Return to “Minutes”