Free Coffee for Life: Join the Forest Burrito Squad!

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
HGiles
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Free Coffee for Life: Join the Forest Burrito Squad!

Postby HGiles » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:49 am

chombee

Re: Free Coffee for Life: Join the Forest Burrito Squad!

Postby chombee » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:40 pm

Hey, please ask your friends to donate as much as they can not just £10! If people feel like they can pledge £10 and their bit is done, then we'll need 7000 pledgers to hit the target. We have 200 so far. We got 2000 people to sign our online petition. I think we need to bring the average pledge up to more like £100, i.e. 700 pledgers to hit the target, which means that as many people as possible need to pledge even more than £100 in order to make up for the smaller pledges!
I've had it with you. If I had an image of a laser gun I would absolutely position it right here in my hand...
Ha! I have a real laser absolutely positioned in my hand!

Return to “The People's Forum”