Stall at World Refugee Week (20th June)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
HGiles
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Stall at World Refugee Week (20th June)

Postby HGiles » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:47 pm

Mister C

Re: Stall at World Refugee Week (20th June)

Postby Mister C » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:41 pm

Anybody interested can get in contact with me. In the meantime here's the link to the facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=114352911984929

See you there

Iain

mirja

Postby mirja » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:56 am

Hmm, could we not have some of the good folks that did that awesome stall at the voluntary arts week to take some of that stuff to the World Refugee Week? It did look great! We could also have some books, merchandise, print copies our press pack and talk to people about the opportunities at the forest. Could be really good!!

Mister C

Postby Mister C » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:30 pm

Fantastic idea

It would be really good as the crowd coming, is exactly the kind of people we need to talk to

If I wasn't managing this event I'd man the stall myself, so please come along someone

Iain

Return to “Events”