48 hour FILM Hunt -- create teams here!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mirka
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

48 hour FILM Hunt -- create teams here!

Postby mirka » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:10 am

Hey guys!

Withing a month we will have the second edition of the wonderful FILM Hunt :D

I heard that many of you want to participate but don't have a team. So this topic is for you to look for/find team members!

This time the competition was a real fun and i cant wait to see how the next one goes. Hope you too!

If you have any questions or want to know the detailed rules etc, email me at filmhunt48_at_gmail.com :)

CHeeerrrs

Mira

mirka

Re: 48 hour FILM Hunt -- create teams here!

Postby mirka » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:27 am

Hey Everyone!

Next FILM Hunt is on the way! Next weekend 8-10 April, 8pm sharp, as usual.

For more info and registraion write to filmhunt48@gmail.com

You are welcome to spread the word about it :) I have attached the poster, check it out :D

Cheerrrs,

mira
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lien

Postby Lien » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:28 am

Yes !

HGiles

Postby HGiles » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:06 am

I met recently, who does film journalism who was interested in writing some stuff about the film things that happen at Forest. Is there more information about film hunt anywhere that I could send along to him?

arizoniandreamer

Postby arizoniandreamer » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:24 am

hi harry!
http://www.filmsattheforest.blogspot.com/
There is our blog with the filmhunt, film fundraiser + srceenings at the forest
xx Kata

p.s: if he needs more info, wants to meet us etc. can e-mail us on the filmsattheforest@gmail.com

Return to “Events”