did you find the Super Nintendo in the hall after ultrachip

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
Stephen

did you find the Super Nintendo in the hall after ultrachip

Post by Stephen » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:48 pm

Hey, i can't remember who found the snes after the 8 bit festival but someone did, it belongs to cammy, enfant bastard and he wants it back you fuck.
give it back.

milk

Re: did you find the Super Nintendo in the hall after ultrac

Post by milk » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:12 pm

i found the bag on the stage and asked who's it was, but left it there as there were still folk packing/cleaning-up at that point. didn't remember to put it to the side for safe keeping at the end though i'm afraid (if i was still around then - without more memory references i can't remember events :)
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

milk

Post by milk » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:20 pm

on a lost items tip though; might anyone know where my white sun visor is? last person i saw it with a few weeks back was yourself stephen, but i imagine it could have moved on after. i kinda need it as i have mild photosensitivity and have to squint when the sun is out and couldn't find a replacement after touring many shops the last time i misplaced it? thanks!
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:59 am

Think that might be at janes, last time i saw it was the first weekend of the festival when i found it on the floor and filled it with leds, I had no idea it was yours. Sure I could try to find it or replace it with some such similar device but that was not really what i was asking.
was it you who saw the snes after that gig, I remember someone finding the plastic bag with it in and i said why not take it home but now some has claimed it. The snes it not mine but belongs to cammy, would appreciate it if some knew the where abouts of it and could return it.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:05 am

did that come across as annoyed.

scoutwinter

Post by scoutwinter » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:43 am

you filled a hat with LEDs?

come to think of it, Stevie you've had my skirt since the banquet...

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:38 am

oh yeah that could be at janes also

Jane

Post by Jane » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Dunno about the hat, will have a look when I get back but yes, scout, I have yer skirt. And most people's underwear.
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley