Proposal: Cherie

Front of House, garden etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Proposal: Cherie

Postby nix » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:42 pm

Shannon

Re: Proposal: Cherie

Postby Shannon » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:12 pm

Yes!!!

dan

Postby dan » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:39 am

Yes, please.

Stephen

Postby Stephen » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:31 pm

MRRR! a sound of endless delight

does that mean her website is two sounds of endless delight one after the other, hell yeah.

nix

Postby nix » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:03 pm

scoutwinter

Postby scoutwinter » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:48 pm

looks very cool, much like the styles of many HK artists I met

not sure how my gallbladder feels though...

cheriemrrr

Postby cheriemrrr » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:23 am

hi there, i'll be arriving in edinburgh in less than 10 days!

here's a rough of what i would like to paint on the wall:

but the picture is not fixed; i like to develop it as i go along.

cheriemrrr

Postby cheriemrrr » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:28 am

hullo everyone! i'm in edinburgh and it's really beautiful, like a page out of a picturebook.

will be popping into forestcafe soon.

cheers!

Stephen

Postby Stephen » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:38 am

hey Cherie, i met you briefly on Wednesday out side the forest when we were having our banquet, if had been quick enough i would have realised this was you and invited you in. Hope you came back and spoke to nix and are ready to paint some art.
see you.

cheriemrrr

Postby cheriemrrr » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:53 pm

hey stephen, no problem at all.
was going at the wall most of today, just got back to my apartment to wash the paint out of my hair (am a very messy worker). forest is lovely, full of interesting characters!

will be back to check out the happenings tonight at forest. do say hi if you see me :)

Return to “The Building”