registration for BB - complaint!

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
jonb

registration for BB - complaint!

Post by jonb » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Hi there, I just registered today for the BB, and have a complaint about the registration process!

The spam bot question "where was the original forest cafe" not only excludes spam bots, but also people who dont know the history of the forest cafe! There is a captcha test anyway, so the question is redundant! It was pretty annoying to try and find out the answer.

Sorry for my first post being a complaint, but it might put off some people from registering, so I thought you should know.

ChaoticReality

Re: registration for BB - complaint!

Post by ChaoticReality » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:15 pm

Well, most CAPTCHAs are broken these days. The info used to be easily available on the main forest website but since the move to Chris' site, I think the info is gone :roll:
Mike

Dawnsio 'mlaen i'r gwres prynhawn a rwy'n addo erbyn yfori byddai wedi mynd, hwyl fawr i pawb, hwyl fawr i pawb...

milk

Post by milk » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:44 am

yar - to chris; if you or someone with access could edit the info page ont he current site, that would be braw, thanks.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

thehemulen

Post by thehemulen » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:15 pm

west port
"If something is boring after two minutes, try it for four. If still boring, then eight. Then sixteen. Then thirty-two. Eventually one discovers that it is not boring at all." --John Cage.

chris

Post by chris » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:47 am

im not sure where this information should live? possibly in a history of forest page? but maybe it would be better to make the question more current:

what street is forest located on?

might be better?

Chris xx
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

stuart

Post by stuart » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:19 pm

I knew where the original forest cafe was, but I had to google earth it to find the street name.