NEW MENU

Jane

NEW MENU

Post by Jane » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:31 pm

is done, now we have to reprogramme the till and have a volunteer meeting. getonit.

x
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley

chris

Re: NEW MENU

Post by chris » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:19 pm

volly meeting is saturday, right?
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

milk

Post by milk » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:45 pm

general volly meets are down as first sunday of the month, from 5pm (after having an induction in the afternoon, but a organising something sooner via hannah would work.

then again, this is a Cafe and Events kinda thing, which is first Thursday at 7pm, but whatever likes.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

chris

Post by chris » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:47 pm

at fwg, we agreed to have a special volunteer meeting, preliminary date was this saturday.
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

milk

Post by milk » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:48 pm

oh yar, special meeting, my bad.
Agreed that prices will go up between 12.5 and 20%. Another meeting to
hammer out details. KMs, Chris. Have volunteer meeting, email. Leona and
Hannah will organise meeting.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

nix

Post by nix » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:52 pm

menu looks nice Jane!

sorry if I am missing/forgetting something.

what did we decide about the vollie discount?

I strongly feel that with these stiff price hikes, we should keep the discount system as it is.

thanks, N

Hannah

Post by Hannah » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:10 pm

Oh, I didn't know anything about a Volunteer Meeting on Saturday. If you AP me on something in the Working Group, please let me know... ;)

milk

Post by milk » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:39 pm

fyi, Leona volunteered to be the FWG liason and go to EVS meetings to pass on information and take any queries that might need FWG discussion (though you're quickest asking about those on the BB as it will get answered either publicly or privately sooner)

Jane

Post by Jane » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:49 am

leonna has been stuck in ireland until now due to big ash cloud volcano shenanighans. so ya know.
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley

Hannah

Post by Hannah » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:21 pm

OK, so there will be a special volunteer/cafe&events meeting next Monday, May 3rd at 6pm. Kitchen managers, EVS, volunteers - everyone should come, have a look at our new menu and discuss and the new prices before we start using it. :)

chris

Post by chris » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:42 pm

it is also a general volunteer meeting, so we can talk about lots of things, not just the menu.