Charity News Letter!

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
nix

Charity News Letter!

Post by nix » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:36 pm

Hello...

it has been an idea for a while that we should publish a Charity News Letter (once a quarter?) that tells other Charitable Organisations and members of the Press and public who we are, what we are doing, what services we provide, what we are fundraising for and what help we need.

I feel we need to do this before the Fundraiser Weekend (aprill 22), I am sure it will help raise funds.

Who is on the Team?

Who can meet, when?

Some people have proposed this thursday (8th April) in the morning, I can't make that.. Saturday morning?

thanks.

N.

Hannah

Re: Charity News Letter!

Post by Hannah » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:43 pm

Nix, will you be able to make it any time before Friday? I'll be away Friday and Saturday but would be here for the meeting any day before or after that.

Hannah

Post by Hannah » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:34 pm

Ok, Nix can't make it tomorrow, I can't make it Saturday... but who else wants to help out with the Newsletter?
How are we going to do it? I feel we need to get started very soon, make a list of jobs, write, put it all together...
I actually have almost no idea about how a Charity Newsletter could possibly look like, I just think it's really important. So come on, are there any volunteers interested helping out with this? What about David? Forestpub?

DavidW

Post by DavidW » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:52 pm

yep Hannah, as previously discussed, i am good to be a part of that - i know we had a meeting arranged for Friday with Nix, but whenever you want, i can free some time up -- I am covering for Lynne while she is on Holiday so i will be in the Office every day till the 19th. Any time you want to work on it let me know :)