artist website/shows of interest

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
martinmckenna

artist website/shows of interest

Postby martinmckenna » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:03 pm

Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .

stephengoodall
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: artist website/shows of interest

Postby stephengoodall » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:25 pm

I went to this in London- brilliant collection of outsider art in a mssive labyrynthine venue- permanent i think- really good, with a wide range of different stuff from all over in different styles and formats.

some original Henry Darger drawings were of particular interest, well displayed on double sided stands for the full 2 sided experience...
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.

martinmckenna

Postby martinmckenna » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:25 pm

Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .

stephengoodall

Postby stephengoodall » Wed May 19, 2010 10:38 pm

Dunno about anyone else, but I am really looking forward to the .

I saw his most famous film Dial HISTORY a while back and it was excellent- so i'm looking forward to seeing his newer and older works.
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.

Return to “The People's Forum”