Couch needed - Feb/Mar 2010

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
Lynne

Couch needed - Feb/Mar 2010

Post by Lynne » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:54 am

"Crisologo-Valdes@web.de"

Hi there!

I visited Edinburgh a few weeks ago, and came to know your wonderfull place! I was enthusiasik about your egalitarian concept, a spirit wich is very rare. I live on one of Germanys last squatted streets (Kieferntrasse in Düsseldorf), and i grew up with this kind of ideas, wich nowadays are more rare than ever, even in leftish context. Allready then i wanted to talk to you people, but you were busy having a meeting then.

I am Part of a few Artist-Networks here in Düsseldorf, for example the WP8.org, which is pretty similar in beeing open for Off-Academic Art. Here i and my friend Marko organize Glitch/Experimental Electro/Noise- Events, also we are resident DJ in the (legendary) AK47, where we continously do Dubstep/DNB/Jungle/Breakcore Partys,and we produce electronic Musik ourself.

I would like to do a Gig in the forest if possible (around february/march 2010)? We would just need a place to sleep for over the Weekend, because we could only afford to pay the flight ..if one of you had a free couch, or could spare a bed.. Also we could team up, and for a beginning link eatch others page, WP8 and Forest teaming up, hows that sound? Maybe we could host some of your Artists and the other way around? However, i would be delighted to recieve an answer from you people and to play in that beautifull location you are running there! (and please excuse my amateur-english)
Greets,

Crisol

Lynne

Re: Couch needed - Feb/Mar 2010

Post by Lynne » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:56 am

ah- and here our myspace link, but the tracks there are pretty old and therefore not really representative:

myspace.com/smithjonesdll

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:38 pm

sounds cool. great. what do we need to do. tell him yes. or whatever. can we send him dirk?
r

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:12 pm

Glitch/Experimental Electro/Noise- Events
me likey!!! Will try and interview him for Unique Beats podcast.
It's like God's vagina!

Aelioth

Post by Aelioth » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:59 pm

Hello Forest People!
I am the guy who wrote the above text to you and i am happy to see that you are interested, i would really love to play the forest. So whats up? We would be really thankfull for any sleeping opportunity after the gig, if it happens... must be possible to find some sleeping place! So lets see how we could manage to realize that!
Happy to recieve any feedback:

Crisol