Teenagers- are they all evil?

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
Gandhi

Teenagers- are they all evil?

Post by Gandhi » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:39 pm

Of course they're not but I was in the Forest last night for one of my rare visits, and there was a bunch of teenagers in the Forest who were f*ckin up your sh*t.
It was the same bunch of people who Ryan asked to leave when I did my Electronica night a month ago (it was the ones who were playing the Bongos over and over again- not sure if you remember them Ryan?). I believe they've been talked to a few times but last night i was sitting in the front room drinking my cup of Handsome Jack and they came in and walked straight in to the Gallery. One of them was looking at the art work then pulled some of the tobbacco puches off the wall. I asked him why he did it and he said sorry but didn't pick them up, so i put them over on the window ledge/sill. I went off for a bit and when i came back there was a right noise coming from them and they had closed the curtains of the Gallery. I was about to walk in and to see what was going on, and they walked out picked up some flyers and threw them on the floor and left. I went in and tidied the gallery up a bit (there was paper everywhere) and waitied around for a bit to see if they were gonna come back and if they did was gonna ask them to leave but thankfully they didn't.
Can we just ban these guys alltogether?we are nice peeps and we let them come in to the warm cafe and not buy a thing and be rowdy and they just don't respect our kindness at all, because they are tw*ts.
I say screwing up art should provide an instant lifelong ban. Ryan, do you know the bunch i mean?
It's like God's vagina!

ravanwin

Re: Teenagers- are they all evil?

Post by ravanwin » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:48 pm

i know them. yeah. i shall barr them next time I see them. can't help but feel we have a really really bad thing happening these days with bad people. We need a solution now. I know some are against cameras but, if nothing else, it would mean we could have visuals of these people and then could keep them out easier.
r

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:14 pm

guns?

it's a tricky one, it's a shame people treat the place so badly. The mind boggles.
there was someone called Jock in last night who stormed out and when passing me on the way to the front door he said "f*ck the Forest, next time i'm bringing a criminal lawyer". this statement has many a funny element to it but not when its being said with such agression. He then put a piece of paper on the computer mouse bit saying he wants to play a gig at the Forest and that Robin/Robyn should contact Jock. Not sure what happened to the piece of paper, i may have left it there because as he left it in such a random place i thought maybe it had been arranged that he put a note there. that and he looked like a psycho and i din't want him to walk back in whilst i was moving his note as he might've jibbed me.
I came to that conclusion as he wants take the Forest to court but would also like to play a gig here. :roll:

Came in to the Forest and stayed for an hour, had to deal with horrible neds and then a psycho. this all happened when i was in the Red room. i think it might be the rooms fault.
It's like God's vagina!

emi

Post by emi » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:49 pm

Im so angry! They ruined my exhibition. A few tabacco packages are missing. I don;t know these guys but I definitely wouldnt like to see them around the forest.
officially speaking

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:00 pm

Hi Emi.
i put the tobacco pouches on the sideboard bit in the gallery, i probably should of handed them in to the vollies on duty. sorry. :(
It's like God's vagina!

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:24 pm

this has got to be costing us a fortune in lost custom.
we need to know what these guys look like.

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:40 pm

cameras seem pretty much the only option. :(

And yes it is defiinately costing a lot in lost custom. how can it not when there's teenagers screaming and fighting and ripping down art in the Gallery which is on full display of the street?
I know i go on about it all the time but that front room needs to be sorted out. it looks really uninviting and really dirty. it will attract wrong'uns and does. cameras will help but won't completely stop people trashing things but you can never stop some people!!

I also don't think it helps when the curtain between the front room and the main cafe is down as not only does it become less inviting for passers by but it also means that people up to no good can potentially get up to no good without vollies being aware of it. I think it was closed because of the draft fron the front door....there didn't seem to be anything that required the closing of the curtains in the main cafe

I propose a winter spruce up of the front area and soon. i will come in and help or do it by myself if we can't make a decision quick enough because that freeshop/front room discussion elsewhere is dragging on for like 2 months or something.

it's cold, people want cosy, clean and friendly places to go. it's easy. I've watched Changing Rooms. it will take half a day.

I said good day sir!!!
It's like God's vagina!

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:48 pm

- repaint / spruce up the room (we'll need cool shit)
- move the free shop!
- get cameras
- get the tranquillity team together
- make rota for FWG members to be in the building nightly for the next month.

* who is in? * we only need one more incident to draw the attention of the council etc (remember they wanted us to get cameras ages ago.)
r

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:59 pm

lets not have one of those epic discussions. If the council is already kicking up a fuss about the cameras then i would say that it's almost now a complete neccesity and therefore Ryan you should just buy them immediately.

i think the freeshop should just be closed for a couple of months as we can't decide where to put it but we all agree that it's doing no good where it is at the moment. Maybe we should just encourage Freecycle until we've finalised a decision but at the moment we should get rid and get rid quick!

Get some nice paint that isn't Gold or Deep gothic red. Something warming but not not NOT brash.

Tranquility Team Assssseeeemmmmble! Smoke some super strength and get tranquilising the peeps that need it.
It's like God's vagina!

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:57 pm

lets not have one of those epic discussions. If the council is already kicking up a fuss about the cameras then i would say that it's almost now a complete neccesity and therefore Ryan you should just buy them immediately.
It would be nice not to go through the epic discussions again, but it is also inappropriate for someone to just go out and buy cameras.

Perhaps there is some kind of compromise solution where cameras are given a trial for two months and then given a proper evaluation. Or, if the tranquility team can assemble quickly enough, they get a trial before the cameras come (of course part of the agreement in putting off cameras so many months ago was that there would be a tranquility team instead).

But please do not over-estimate the power of these cameras. They will not magically fix things. At best they'll provide images of the baddies that can be shown to vollies. Maybe they will deter some particularly weak-willed types, but those aren't the worrisome ones anyway. The UK is covered in cameras and crime has not stopped. Not even in private premises covered in cameras. And of course, someone will have to watch all that tape and find the images so other people can have a heads up. And then we need to get around to making people feel confident enough and responsible enough for the space to confront the would-be trouble makers...

Also, do not underestimate the good folks who will no longer feel comfortable coming into the space if we get cameras. It's nice to have a safe-space where all of our actions are not recorded...

Once upon a time there was talk of knocking a window in wall between the kitchen and the front room. Part of the problem is that you just can't keep an eye on the front room and gallery so people do their naughty thing without fear. If practical, I reckon that would help more than any camera.

For what it's worth, I do think it would be useful to have images of the barred and I'm not trying to block cameras from getting installed if that's what the collective feels is necessary. I just wanted to put in a little reminder of some of the reasons they have been opposed in the past.

Because this is a sensitive issue, it's important not to steamroll over things and include people in the decision-making process. It's also important to make compromises. And for those ideologically opposed to cameras (for good reason, in my opinion) it might be time to give them a try or start implementing other solutions NOW.

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:35 pm

the window from kitchen to front room would be the best solution by a million miles. not only can people keep an eye on whats going on, but it will make the front room feel more of a part of the main cafe area as opposed to an afterthought. (not that it was an afterthought but you get what i mean).
Is this possible both money wise and building wise? Whats the deal with the building? how long is the forest remaining there and if not for long is it worth spending all the moeny to do that? i would much prefer it to cameras too, but how necessary is it for the Forest to get cameras according to the Council?
It's like God's vagina!

Martin

Post by Martin » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:59 pm

My guess is that the cafe-front room partition is a supporting wall & knocking it through would thus be a big job, even aside from any planning issues due to the building's status.

amelia

Post by amelia » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:02 pm

Mmmmmm. I don't like cameras either as I feel them. But, if there can be a set up such that they can be turned on or off by 'control' then we may feel better about their presence/existence. Some cultures eg native australians (aboriginals 'originals') do not like to be photographed, and I relate to this. They ask for no person who has died to be available for viewing for spiritual reasons. I would like to know that the cameras could be able to be turned off if respectfully required to do so. Otherwise they are really the only thing that these people - who would already be familiar with the invention of security cameras as preventative measures - and maybe they would just destroy something further along there walk ands not enter at all. Getting cameras that can be turned on or off may be the compromise and solution.

Could small - not large enough to perhaps open but large enough to emit light and to spread the energies of the rooms' - be bashed into the wall ? A supporting wall may be able to handle more small holes than on huge one...

I dunno, just some of my solution seeking creativity to join yours... Lovely that the forest continues to be approachable by those who would not be comfortable elsewhere but I do not feel that we should feel at all, that maintaining standards of behaviour is either unwise or unwelcomed. Always, in the history of humanity, it has taken those who have the strength to uphold standards, to see that they are maintained, in order that they can ever be reached or realised by some. The human being has potential that is unfathomable, and expecting certain standards of hygiene and courtesy, is no more than expecting a dog to know not to shit inside.

neil

Post by neil » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:42 pm

how about cameras that emit light?

Duncan

Post by Duncan » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:07 pm

I'm empty of any suggestion both sensible and technologically plausible. I mean, cameras that emit light is essentially progressing towards holo-Ryan, which is probably still beyond even dorkbot.

I take it tranquility team is pretty much not happening ?
I love the bomb.

ChaoticReality

Post by ChaoticReality » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:35 pm

What about a non-recording camera? If it could cover most of the Red Room and relay to a small TV in the kitchen, Vollies can keep an eye on what is going on, with no need to record the footage.
Mike

Dawnsio 'mlaen i'r gwres prynhawn a rwy'n addo erbyn yfori byddai wedi mynd, hwyl fawr i pawb, hwyl fawr i pawb...

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:52 pm

chaos's idea sounds like a good middleground. however, Holo Ryan....genius.
It's like God's vagina!

amelia

Post by amelia » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:12 pm

And maybe some ones that don't even work can be put up in other, different areas for the illusion of security...

nix

Post by nix » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:20 am

amelia wrote:And maybe some ones that don't even work can be put up in other, different areas for the illusion of security...

we don't need illusion, we need transparency and public responsibility.

you may denounce me as a idealistic hippy, but the reality is that we are able to 'police' ourselves and keep the vibe nice.

Front room spruce-up is a must, camera to the kitchen might be great idea, but the key is to get people to take responsibility for the space around them.

But, that is like asking people to tidy up after them selves, very hard to get them to do.

http://www.furhhdl.org/mission

ChaoticReality

Post by ChaoticReality » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:03 am

amelia wrote:And maybe some ones that don't even work can be put up in other, different areas for the illusion of security...
I'm completely against this idea. Cameras as a deterrent is major bad juju. A non-recording camera into the Red Room as an alternative to knocking a hole through the wall for a "viewing window" is not so bad.
Mike

Dawnsio 'mlaen i'r gwres prynhawn a rwy'n addo erbyn yfori byddai wedi mynd, hwyl fawr i pawb, hwyl fawr i pawb...

amelia

Post by amelia » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:55 am

Then again, not having a recording camera puts a lot more on the already full plate of the vollies and we really want to be honouring and encouraging these of us.

When it would be considered a choice time to get on top of the washing up or get ahead in something else - some energy would always have to go on looking at the screen, as this is prime destroy time too, when less folk are there.

Then there would be the inevitable "Who was on?/ What vollies were on?/Where were they?" If, and most likely when, another destroy-attack occurred. Not nice. Preventing this is worth the inconvience of cameras I feel.

Whaht about one of those minimal loop record cameras that record over and over, so we could be assured that footage was not being kept for any reason other than in the event of this destructive hurtful behaviour requiring participants to be identified. They have this kind in taxis I think. You gotta access the footage if need requires it.

Certainly rules like no men viewing just to check out the women from the night before need to be employed as well as others that come to people's consciousness!

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:01 am

or no women viewing footage to check out men from the night before. sexist. :roll:
It's like God's vagina!

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:23 am

or men checking out men, or women checking out women the list goes on.
It's like God's vagina!

ChaoticReality

Post by ChaoticReality » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:25 pm

Gandhi wrote:or no women viewing footage to check out men from the night before. sexist. :roll:
I was going to say that but thought better of it. <Insert rant about how sexism can be directed towards men as well that I can't be arsed to type out>.
Mike

baloo

Post by baloo » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:20 pm

maybe we just a bit stretched. More people would mean less to do, less to do would mean more being there, more being there gives its own security. We could talk to kids, help them create their own events, engage rather than reject.
When "Ryan" has to deal with all this its simply asking too much of him.

I think a clean forest is an effective forest. How you look often brings a certain reaction.
Spit on a tramp, tip your hat to a policeman stylie.

I dunno what the answers will ever be, but at least we know the questions.
50% success!!!!
YAY! GO US!
up and at it.

amelia

Post by amelia » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:29 pm

Oh I'm sorry I didn't intend or mean to offend anyone. Things I can write in someplaces I can't write in others and some things are not common knowledge yet and there is a world and history of nastiness to heal I know.

Men and women have differences and it is just more likely for men to do it as they receive the chemicals from their brain from their visuals, that women have to be touched to receive. My friend Annie Meredith just published The Essence of Woman, so I am not going out on a limb so much though my book does a little... I am glad she has covered some things.

I was making light of it...I thought. Me being a freak again. A creative, smart freak that loves the forest. Just the way I look sets me apart and I get stared at all the time. I am just inside me, behind my eyes, looking out wishing everyone well. Sorry again for anyone thinking I was not a complete lover of man for my last post. :!:

amelia

Post by amelia » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:52 pm

I feel to share this bit of preface from my book, I haven't a clue how to cut&paste so I just transcribed it. I hope it demonstrates to you my love and respect.

I wish also for those to consider, if I write something, that there could possible be another interpretation to one of outright inconsideration and offence. I am an extremely sensitive and loving woman. I am just also courageous and clever and without a fear of words, my spontaneity can get the better of me, and here in the country, I do not live with the issues present to you every day in a city, but, I do take everything to heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is for everyone. Or rather everyone who can be read to, and therefore able to understand the written word...ie The Human Being.

I write for all eyes and ages of eyes. I write for all cultures, bloodlines and ancestral groups and language derivities. I write with compassion, understanding and joy in my heart. I write with healing energies to further return me equilibrium.

I thank all who have crossed my path which includes you as reader. I thank all those who's contracts have been fullfilled who determined my manifestation and development.

I thank especially my dog Jute, Sean Thompson and Heather Bruce. I would like to acknowledge support and encouragement I received from author/journalist/reporter Zaki Chehab, and for the inspiration found in the Forest Cafe, Edinburgh.

amelia

Post by amelia » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:19 am

correction:* Or rather everyone who can read, be read to, and therefore able to understand the written word * is 2nd sentence.

milk

Post by milk » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:03 am

having read the authors site and blog plus reviews for the book, she seems to be re-enforcing socialization based patriarchy by restricting the possible mental capacities of either sex to specific gender role stereotypes. hormones can make a change to sex drive, yes, but logic is not gendered, aesthetics are not gendered, morality is not gendered, spirituality is not gendered, nor is sexuality, and to assume any of these are means one hasn't gone out in the world and communicated with enough people to gain a fuller understanding of the mindsets others on this world can have.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

ChaoticReality

Post by ChaoticReality » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:36 pm

Woop woop. Go Milk!
Mike

martinmckenna

Post by martinmckenna » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:59 pm

milk wrote:having read the authors site and blog plus reviews for the book, she seems to be re-enforcing socialization based patriarchy by restricting the possible mental capacities of either sex to specific gender role stereotypes. .
i get this feeling too ,

martin
Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:34 pm

Looks like utter and total wank to me. (Thanks for wading through it Milk.)

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:47 pm

:lol: brilliant. I wanted to say that but thought i might get in trouble and i cant put things as eloquently as Milk.
It's like God's vagina!

Duncan

Post by Duncan » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:07 pm

I think I'm having my metaphorical period.
I love the bomb.

michaelbowdidge

Post by michaelbowdidge » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:31 pm

Go Milk!!!!!
I'll take your brain to another dimension...

amelia

Post by amelia » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:03 am

I am sorry Milk, I don't know how you got that at all. I do not have a site yet or reviews as my book is not yet finished. If it were Annie Meredith you were checking certainly there are a lot with that name, and she is 'here and there'. There is no set blog with reviews etc, it is recently published and I am assisting with it's circulation.

Learning what you are in order to be all you can be has nothing to do with 'gender based restrictions' and is certainly far from enforcing things the way they are. Much is interpreted in a way that our brain offers us as familiar, so we react in ways we have in the past. This is not familiar, this is not worthy of condemnation, but rather a "oh how lovely, let's see how this can help". Stepping into the unknown does takes courage.

Variations in us is valid of course, but is this to be used in such a way that prevents others from knowing as much about themselves as they need or can, only to pander to unhealed and undealt with fears held within? Is this the fear - stereotyping? It is silly word used more for developments of the economy & society.

A man and a woman, like a lion is no lioness, a stallion is no mare, a cock is no hen, a bull is no cow etc THAT is what I am talking about. We are not killed by the crown for questioning anymore but the fear you are extending is arguably as controllling! I would like to offer the opportunity to all people/humanity out there to feel completely comfortable to know as much about themselves as they want. To not have fear of death, or anything else, this time.

milk

Post by milk » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:50 am

amelia wrote:If it were Annie Meredith you were checking certainly there are a lot with that name, and she is 'here and there'. There is no set blog with reviews etc, it is recently published and I am assisting with it's circulation.
i'm taking it you missed the two links to her websites i included in my post - http://www.essenceofwoman.com & http://anniemeredith.com/
Is this the fear - stereotyping? It is silly word used more for developments of the economy & society.
just a silly word? i'm more of the opinion that it's the main factor behind such phenomena as racism, homophobia, transphobia and of course sexism.
A man and a woman, like a lion is no lioness, a stallion is no mare, a cock is no hen, a bull is no cow etc THAT is what I am talking about.
i know what you are talking about, but i disagree with the premise of your analogy. my argument is that the belief that there are attitudes or mindsets that only female or only male persons can understand is false and based upon a person's ignorance or denial of the multitude of both vague and clear-cut counterexamples you can find in real life people.
the fear you are extending is arguably as controllling!
the only fear i'd proffer is that of existential anguish, as in that because each individual has the capacity to affect how they act then they should bleedin well consider worrying about why they act, else they would simply be following the script of another. if exploring and coming to understand oneself in this manner isn't a start to becoming more free then i don't know what is.
I would like to offer the opportunity to all people/humanity out there to feel completely comfortable to know as much about themselves as they want.
i would say that people should be completely comfortable to know as much about themselves as they might not want to, because therein lie the inconsistencies in thought that otherwise would not get reconciled.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:45 am

ouch, i just touched Milk and got burned...because he's on fire!!!!!!
It's like God's vagina!

ChaoticReality

Post by ChaoticReality » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:22 pm

Way to go Milk!

Not to distract from this discussion, but we are rather losing the point of this thread.

What are we going to do about the Red Room?
Mike

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Spray paint anti sexist slogans on the wall?
No but serious I think the general consensus was to make it bright, clean and cosy.
It's like God's vagina!

amelia

Post by amelia » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:04 am

Yes good Milk,that is the right site. I have met with Annie since and received the promo stuff now - am a literary agent for the book. So far the book is excellent in my opinion. Lots of information with an energetic basis, not found elsewhere, on the development of girls, all our gynaecological health issues, our bleeding, our cycles, our fertility, our birthing, our babies, our lovers - I am enjoying reading it very much, and the powerful meditation & healing CD that can be ordered as well.

Annie visited me here for the first time with one of her daughters and it was lovely to see her again.

I hit bookshops next week.

Sorry guys not had time to read everything else yet. Like I SOMUCH wanna be there for Karioke it kinda hurts...more course work keeps me here, on Sacred Sexuality. Just prepping you for all the bad that must be associated with it!-))

amelia

Post by amelia » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:18 pm

So many things worthy of discussion...am in complete agreement with what is going on with the redroom so far...now, stereotyping leading to 'sexism' is the first point of turn for me. I am very interested in Milk's response.

Stereotype - a set form/convention;standardised idea or concept
sexism - the upholding or propagation or sexist attitudes
sexist - of an attitude which stereotypes a person according to gender.

These are the definition I am going on, though they come full circle in the closest dictionary to hand.
If I say, that I enjoy sex with men, and have no interest in 'joining with' another woman in this way, am I making a sexism statement? Or, a statement of truth for me. Or, a statement of clarity and certainty, for me. If I write to men not to check out women on the camera, I am doing so as the lover of man, and in a teasing way. We are objects of beauty and interest to oneanother and to not want to check out objects of interest in the opposing sex within the species HUMAN is half way to being dead, I would think...no?

Seems the sooner we know all that we actually are given from, being in the form man, or woman, the sooner we can extrapolate on it. To quote me: "How can we enjoy and appreciate and revel in the joining of ourselves with another if we do not know it in ourselves. We can't. Remarking on our opposites, our similarities, our complimentaries, how can this occur? It can't."(unfinished/published work)

I like things Annie puts forward in her book, some requires more references for me, but I can give that in my book, which further goes into us in our 'breeding' eg our heritage/cultures/bloodlines/language derivitives etc and all the bonuses that we get from these. I will do a write up on Annie's in the section for this ie 'the last book read'.

amelia

Post by amelia » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:21 pm

oops, should be :(unfinished/UNpublished work), this is a dangerous medium and bad wireless here today so in a rush.

We gotta feel free to express, and free to not feel diminished by other's expressions...that's all I mean...

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:13 am

If I say, that I enjoy sex with men, and have no interest in 'joining with' another woman in this way, am I making a sexism statement?
No it makes you a massive homophobe.

I'm bored with this sexism hippy mumbo jumbo crap, please start a new post for this stuff.
It's like God's vagina!

amelia

Post by amelia » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:10 am

That is incorrect and ridiculous Gandhi!

Surely you know having a fear of people who prefer the same sex (homosexuals), and simply knowing your own wants and desires are for the opposite sex (heterosexuals), IS NOT THE SAME THING ! Goodness me :!:

amelia

Post by amelia » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:17 am

I am just answering Milk as great, often misunderstood points have been raised and this is the post that has them, if, and when, I am ever able to do the cut and post thing. I would like opportunity to answer some questions/discuss therefore, on the site they are written on - and written so well.

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:03 am

it was a joke..chillout
It's like God's vagina!

baloo

Post by baloo » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:09 am

well lets try and recognise an earnest simple soul among us. We all can be a bit lost or misguided sometimes but happily we die eventually, and hopefully before then (before the permanant death i mean) we realise something and get better somehow. More well.

Be kind to this one, fantasy is sometimes all a soul has left in a world like this.

So.
Deep breath....and.......

peace.x

oh and we are all women. basically. (nipples)
up and at it.

amelia

Post by amelia » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Ooooooh so complex Baloo.

Happily I have worked out the quote thingy, but first I'm afraid we don't just die either.

I have had three near death experiences so it is easier for me to relate to this. I read of others' experiences also. Life is something we go to great lengths to experience, it takes time and effort to 'organise' and the last thing I want is to be 'kicking myself' when I'm dead for not having done a better job at life while I'm here!!!!!! Here is the only place we run and jump and leap and taste and touch and feel.

Why do we love the Forest and why is it familiar to us otherwise also. We aim to manifest familiarity and that is love and creativity.

Tricky as this medium is, as our souls are all at different stages of what can be taken in/noticed/understood/is familiar, and that is the way it is meant to be. I wish I could speak personally.

Yes the template for the human is the same and alters at 6-8weeks, if to become a man,from teststerone found within the mother at 6-8 weeks. (Annie Meredith 2008)

This world has us all in each others loungerooms now -so to speak-all cultures, all experiences, and I love the Forest and the space of tolerance and understanding that it creates, and of your role in it. : :)

baloo

Post by baloo » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:49 am

cool. nuff said. x
up and at it.