Lake in Back Garden

Front of House, garden etc.
ravanwin

Lake in Back Garden

Post by ravanwin » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:10 pm

Um - Fernando has decided to make a pond in the back garden. Not sure who said yes to this but it is a very bad idea (though i admire the beauty and dedication it takes to make.). Please, can someone speak with F. and let him know this is not a very good idea in terms of bugs, the foundation of our building etc.... cheers!

bryony

Re: Lake in Back Garden

Post by bryony » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:27 pm

I'll have a word with him

chris

Post by chris » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:38 pm

i already spoke to him,, if anyone sees him can they ask him if he'd like to do sound engineer on saturday...
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

amelia

Post by amelia » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:18 pm

ps-there's a lake in this back garden and tony who is working here saw platypus ! He is making a list of all the birds he sees.

This could be like my idea of the forest having it's own tarten - a healing tarten combining the original tarten of the land and then every country's flag colours represented by the forest folk being woven into it, with us then holding workshops where it is weaved - perhaps in ceremony. -))) But then again...

I have a converted bus, tents, a metal container, and bunks being made in the old garage/studio.