Rumble in the Jumble (sale): Sat 13th Oct - chi-ching££

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
laura

Rumble in the Jumble (sale): Sat 13th Oct - chi-ching££

Post by laura » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:14 pm

We are having a jumble/car bootless sale in the upstairs hall this coming Saturday.

Now's a chance for you to have a clear out and make some cash!!

Stalls are free (unlike most car boot/table top sales) so anything you make goes straight in your pocket - wahey!!

We will also be putting on some live music and Mike Bowdige will be doing some amazing sculpture with the Forest furniture whilst the sale goes on - just to put a Foresty style twist on things.

If you would like to guarantee a spot (or if you have any questions) then please email PM me through the BB or email me at lazijane@hotmail.com. Otherwise come along and chance your luck on the day.

We have a number of tables which you can use, but if you have access to your own folding table then please bring it along - this means we can fit in more people and more amazing stuff.

So what you waiting for - the things you don't use anymore, that you may think are junk could be treasure in the eyes of someone else.

So what you waiting for - this could mean more beer/fizzy pop and nibbles money for you to see out the remainder of the amazing Blender weekend in style. Alternatively, you can go out and purchase that must have item you have been eyeing up for the last few weeks.
they call us winsome, but we're just hopeless

laura

Post by laura » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:53 pm

If you will need a table then please let me know in advance.
they call us winsome, but we're just hopeless