Vinyl Launch(es)

dan

Vinyl Launch(es)

Post by dan » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:11 am

Hey there,
so D-rock is going to be in town on Sept 3rd - one night only. Can we book in a launch for the vinyl then? But the Pendulums can't make it. They are in South. They were suggesting we do two launches, one for one side and another for the other side. If we do this (and i feel perhaps we should...) then the D-rock night would also feature John Crave by satellite linkup.
Howzat?
Our big brother's got no heart,
when I get my chance I'm going to punch him in the nose, in the nose, in the nose

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:31 pm

cool. events book is in the office. top drawre

thehemulen

Post by thehemulen » Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:09 pm

sorry to be a wet blanket, but im not sure the Hemulen will be fit 2 per4m...we will be just getting back from connect fest that day - but id like to see you all. as im the man in berlin, should i and crave not be weblinked anyway.

i installed this http://www.ejamming.com/ but havent tried it out properly yet. its meant to be a free online jamming prog to allow for realtime sessions via internet...could work?

Hemulen DJ set at ZR 2night. Whirred up!
"If something is boring after two minutes, try it for four. If still boring, then eight. Then sixteen. Then thirty-two. Eventually one discovers that it is not boring at all." --John Cage.