Bimonthly actionday meeting starting 16th of january

Front of House, garden etc.
cornelia

Bimonthly actionday meeting starting 16th of january

Post by cornelia » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Hi front of House has decided to have a action day at 11 o clock and onwards for a few others so that people who wants to get involved in this group easily can join in and do creative stuff making the forest to look nicer.
On this first meeting on the 16th the plan is to redecorate some of our tables that needs refurbishing.

see you on saturday!!
tack och hej leverpastej

milk

Re: Bimonthly actionday meeting starting 16th of january

Post by milk » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm

if you'd like to be able to post about this or other such things on the main Forest website, please create an account there and i'll give your account permissions to do so :)
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

cornelia

Post by cornelia » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:53 pm

great, just registered, my username is cornelia!

cheers
tack och hej leverpastej

milk

Post by milk » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:58 pm

cool, you're now a Full Content Editor. if you have any questions about how to post or edit news/event/page/shop/etc content, please feel free to contact me. i could also meet you for a tutorial session if you'd like, or feel free to jump and post things and i'll get back to you with any constructive criticism if you bodge anything ;)
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku