next volunteer WG meeting: Sunday 6 December, 5pm

Hannah

next volunteer WG meeting: Sunday 6 December, 5pm

Post by Hannah » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:33 pm

Hej Everyone
This is just a reminder that the next Volunteer working group meeting will be next Sunday at 6pm in the Action Room. All volunteers, everyone who is interested in what is going on in and around the kitchen is very welcome! If you have anything you'd like to see on the agenda, please let me know. Have a fab week, see you on Sunday

milk

Re: next volunteer WG meeting: Sunday 6 December, 5pm

Post by milk » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:47 pm

i'lll be along!

an agenda point - i'd like to finally run through the whole forest volly guide, section by section, to get group feedback on everything.

i'll borrow one of the projectors, and hopefully there will be a laptop available so we can even make changes there and then.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

nix

Post by nix » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:59 pm

Great!

Go Volunteer Guide! ... GO!

milk

Post by milk » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:22 pm

also, i wouldn't be around for either, but does anyone think any vollies would be interested in a party around christmas or NYE? or between them? or first forest party of the new decade? cos this would be the time to start organising it and this would be the WG to do it through.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

Hannah

Post by Hannah » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:47 pm

Sounds like a great idea. Well, I also won't be here and maybe many others aren't either. But we could do a "welcome 2010" party in the first days of January...