meeting to enhance forest organisation(with sweets)

lucas

meeting to enhance forest organisation(with sweets)

Post by lucas » Sat May 05, 2007 4:41 pm

Hi there,
We are leading a consultancy project for forest and we had to work on forest performances (its just a word...)

We basically want to help forest in its volunteer recruitment, and also to do better with what it has : an amazing building and you, amazing people.

But Forest is nothing but you , and we want to organize a meeting explaining our analysis and finding solutions with you about some stuff the community has to face.

We will make this meeting fun , perhaps bring some sweets, and we need fresh ideas and participation.
What about thursday tenth around 4pm?????
Answer if you are interested please.

lucky

Post by lucky » Mon May 07, 2007 11:37 pm

Hey!

I'm working in the Forest until 7pm, is that too late for a meeting? I was intending to so something similar (if it's what I think it is?) but never got time yet. It would be a pleasure to see what you've got.

Alex*
Bohnenflaschen!

lucas

the meeting will be held somewhere in the forest anyway

Post by lucas » Tue May 08, 2007 12:50 pm

I don't know how long it will take. We opted to prepare a presentation of twenty minutes aproximately, so it will probably last one hour perhaps more with discussion, explanations and brainstormings...
Anyway we will put our outputs on bb ... But if you can take a break for it ...it will be even better.
see you. Noel and Lucas

lucky

Post by lucky » Tue May 08, 2007 5:00 pm

just re-read that. Assuming you would prefer going at 4pm? I'll see how things are and hopefully will be able to sit and pay attention.

Will try organising a rabble of others.

Anyone else up for it?
Bohnenflaschen!