Are we ready to go with this? Like confident that not too much of the current gubbins will be broken, or do we need a bit more time?The new server is up and we can do the transfer, but since DNS/Nameservers will have to be changed on your domain(s), which only you can do and because your site will have some downtime, we should schedule a time when you and anyone on your technical staff and myself are available via instant messaging so we can do this in real time. I estimate that the copy process form the old server to the new will take about 30-45 minutes. Please Keep ion mind that we have 5-6 hours difference between us, I am on New York time.
I'll get hold of the nameserver details (assuming I can still remember passwords etc, forgotten that stuff for dark). I'm thinking me and Milk to work on the transfer. Barnabas uses IM on ICQ or MSN. I'm good for both.
If we can do it soon, maybe Wednesday evening ?
Saddle up cowboys!