photoshop embuggered

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gaz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

photoshop embuggered

Postby Gaz » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:38 pm

when you try to open it says this:

"could not initialize Photoshop because the file is locked. Use the 'Properties' command in the Windows Explorer to unlock the file"

this happens when you try to open a file or just the program.
something simple no doubt...what do you do to fix it?

Gaz

Postby Gaz » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:43 pm

Duncan

Postby Duncan » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:38 pm

Bugger, I was having a go (unfruitfully) yesterday, wish I'd spotted this before.

Will have another go tonight.

In the meantime I installed Photoshop 7.0 so you can do stuff. Meant to mention earlier today of course.

Tried to install Photoshop 9.0 (CS2) on the new machine, but the serial wouldn't work. Got hold of another one online and still no joy. Any clues ?

Return to “Website/Online”