Favour from KMs / Sandwich Board

HGiles

Favour from KMs / Sandwich Board

Post by HGiles » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:51 pm

Posting this here so I know KMs will see it: Hallo KMs!

Kata and I had a Front of House pow-wow today, looking at what we can do to get some new fundraising-related posters and banners and stuff happening. There'll be a few things we'll be trying to do over the next few weeks, though we'll be looking for more help to get everything done. But one thing we talked about is overcoming the weird problem where people think we're closing or somehow not doing events still: we're working on a sort of "FOREST LIVES!" slogan for stuff, and finding ways to promote what we're doing and seem really vibrant as part of the fundraising drive.

Anyway, to get to the point: the sandwich board! The thing that says what we do and has space to chalk an event on it. Kata and I wanted to make sure it gets out every day and actually promotes what's going on. It does seem to be out about half the time, but sometimes it seems to be hiding. We were wondering if it could be part of opening up every day to make sure it goes out (if it isn't already) with an events message on it? Let's show off! (Kata and I are also going to try and find someone to bottom-line getting the tall thin chalkboards outside updated with weekly events too.)

scoutwinter

Re: Favour from KMs / Sandwich Board

Post by scoutwinter » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:55 am

of course this is optimal.
sometimes the a-frame goes walkabout and can't be found easily: I think it's easiest if Night Managers leave it in the front room so that it's obvious in the morning!

x

HGiles

Post by HGiles » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:30 am

Good plan, thanks :-)

arizoniandreamer

Post by arizoniandreamer » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:18 am

It seems like are kitchen managers are lovely and amazing! :) THANK YOU!

arizoniandreamer

Post by arizoniandreamer » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:18 am

our....