new prices

kyewtee

new prices

Post by kyewtee » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:08 pm

so recently, as most of you will know, we put the price of falafel burgers and brownies/flapjacks up (not that we've had brownies and flapjacks lately anyway). So today, I was talking to ben and he pointed out that it still said £2.20 on the menus, so he didn't think we were allowed to sell them for £2.50 since that wasn't what we advertised them as. Now I don't know if that's correct or not, but while it may be a hassle, I think we need to think about getting new menus printed for the new prices, maybe we should think about changing other prices before we do it but~ yeah =x whether we just stick something on the menus or get new ones, we really should get the right prices on them. ^_^;
Bridget
Self Proclaimed Genius~

milk

Re: new prices

Post by milk » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:28 pm

he's right about the law. this page gives a basic explanation.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

ChaoticReality

Post by ChaoticReality » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:50 am

Yup, it could cause hassle.

Certainly in the pub, we have to sell at the lowest price advertised.
Mike

Dawnsio 'mlaen i'r gwres prynhawn a rwy'n addo erbyn yfori byddai wedi mynd, hwyl fawr i pawb, hwyl fawr i pawb...

milk

Post by milk » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:11 am

just to clarify the fine point here - a company doesn'tt have to sell a mispriced product - it could be retracted from sale - it's just that most companies are too nice for that.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku