forest records to sell

Records, publishing, shop etc.
Jane

forest records to sell

Post by Jane » Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:28 am

Oi, I came in yesterday and sorted out some records ready to be sold (yes, in exciting news, jane has now left america!!!! where is our new rutherfords??? let's go upgrade. jesuys I missed you all xxxx)

There are a number of records boxes in the room by the old office toilet/safe room.

* The one nearest the toilet has 125 records in 5 boxes of 25. They are ready to be sold. Take them to shops or friends, but PLEASE write on the boxes what you have done, how many are left, etc.
* Next to that there are sleeves and records. The sleeves need numbered, either by magda or other people willing to. The records need drawn on. Then they all need put together with inserts. Maybe we should get together and do this sometime soon? I will bring treats and kisses

xxx
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley

Jimmy Bastard

Post by Jimmy Bastard » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:40 pm

Oh shit I totally forgot, I need to send one to Andy Kershaw, especially now he's in the chokie.

DJ Andy Kershaw jailed in ‘Greek tragedy’
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 193146.ece

The relationship, he later admitted, was already under strain from his “infidelities” and the new life turned sour before the couple’s belongings were unpacked. “She found a text from someone I’d had a one-night stand with 12 months earlier,” he said. “It meant nothing, and I was still desperately in love with Juliette, but for her it was the last straw. In the past, I’ve been restless, impulsive, stupid and far too randy.”

Good article, that, even the reader's responses are over-educated

'Kershaw’s punishment cannot be classified as a Greek tragedy in the extreme acceptance of the words without some risk of terminological inexactitude.'
Pep Up The Turmoil

Jane

Post by Jane » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:52 pm

Shall we meet this week for a chat? Sometime between mon and thurs?
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley

Jimmy Bastard

Post by Jimmy Bastard » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:02 pm

Wednesday is preferable for me, before or after running.
(Running between 4 and 6)
Pep Up The Turmoil

thehemulen

Post by thehemulen » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:06 pm

yeh free Andy Kershaw! either that or he should get a new show called Jail House Rock...
"If something is boring after two minutes, try it for four. If still boring, then eight. Then sixteen. Then thirty-two. Eventually one discovers that it is not boring at all." --John Cage.