Shop system new

Records, publishing, shop etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lucky

Shop system new

Postby lucky » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:09 pm

The shop is flawed.

I don't have time to post on here when things are sold and run the kitchen at the same time. Night managers don't know anything about it most of the time.

Solution - only Kitchen Managers have keys to the Shop and we keep a book in a drawer. The Shop is open between 10am-6:30pm. In the book we write the date, item sold, how many and who the money goes to.

Any objections? It's in place as of tomorrow unless anyone objects furiously.

A*
Bohnenflaschen!

beev
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby beev » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:52 pm

Yes, but NMs should be trained to do this as well.

lucky

Postby lucky » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:38 pm

Well, I'm thinking of not having to make NMs responsible for this as there is already quite a bit of stuff they have to do, take in, deal with. If just KMs have keys then we can DEFINATELY say what has been sold, and DEFINATELY know that no-one has taken the spare key (which won't exist in this new world) to take stuff out, not recorded it, stole it etc.

A*
Bohnenflaschen!

lucky

Postby lucky » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:30 pm

Shop system now in gear.

This is the poster I have done for now. Do better if you can. Please.

A*
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bohnenflaschen!

Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:41 am

lucky

Postby lucky » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:28 pm

Bohnenflaschen!

Susana

Postby Susana » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:21 am

Regarding who should be allowed to do sales: I had put my stuff in the glass cabinet in the second week of December. Two weeks later I checked and noticed that 3 of my items seemed to have being sold. To my knowledge there was no record of it. I also noticed that another two of my things had been damaged which could be that they were testing them and they split, which comes to tell me that my stuff is a bit crap... or that someone was playing with them. As someone who is trying to sell something through this shop I would prefer that only the day managers could deal with this. Although it is indeed a pity to miss out on the potential buyers of the evening...

On another level someone pointed out to me that the position of the cabinet itself may not be the best as it is just next to the Free Shop. And that in fact it should be more rather in the Kunst Gallery or by the window, or both. I couldn't agree more. Having a free space where you can sell your things is fantastic but you would want it to capture as many people as possible. I have a vision of the cabinet being by the window and us having to make the cabinet much bigger to cope with all the people that want to sell things through it.... Surely there must be dozens of artists/craftistas (new word for you...) out there who would kill for such type of space! And we can offer it!

One more suggestion: wouldn't those selling books and cds want to write some blurb on the content (style, subject, etc). People cannot browse through them so some explanation could help.
Susanita, la amiga tonta de Mafalda

Shannon

Postby Shannon » Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:09 pm

ravanwin

Postby ravanwin » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:02 pm

beev

Postby beev » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:47 pm

Return to “Make/Sell”