Middle Bit art workshop

Records, publishing, shop etc.
dan

Middle Bit art workshop

Post by dan » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:18 pm

Hey so we decided the middle bits of the records should be hand done in a big workshop to keep with the DIY thing and so everyone gets an individual artwork as part of their record purchase. The first go at this will be today! Thurs 16th, 5pm. Come on down! Bring permanent markers or stuff to create. Nice.
d xxx
Our big brother's got no heart,
when I get my chance I'm going to punch him in the nose, in the nose, in the nose

dan

Next one is on Wed 22nd 5pm

Post by dan » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:18 pm

Yes, after the great success of the last middle bits workshop we're doing another one, Wed 22nd August, 5pm. See you there!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
when I get my chance I'm going to punch him in the nose, in the nose, in the nose

thehemulen

Post by thehemulen » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:00 pm

sick! good idea, i like it. which of the tracks dont sound good. even if my tune sounds crap i'll want a few - what will be my price? sounds like theyll be finished in time for me to pick up when im over for connect...
hemulen dj set at ZR on friday! rocked the R.E.H. psycho-acoustic style last night and friday was a cool post listening session.
"If something is boring after two minutes, try it for four. If still boring, then eight. Then sixteen. Then thirty-two. Eventually one discovers that it is not boring at all." --John Cage.

dan

Post by dan » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:22 pm

when are you coming here? We want to do a launch. Man all the tracks sound good, I listened to it again just 10 minutes ago they sound amazing! Some people are just a little sore, that's all. See you soon, d x x x

thehemulen

Post by thehemulen » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:56 pm

29aug-5sep: just for a week...mainly going to connect festival but will pop in the forest / embra for a day at least.
found a yamaha dd14 in the street! "zu verschenken"!!!! wicked, and i got a radio mic at the flohmarkt 2day for only one eurel! on a roll...
"If something is boring after two minutes, try it for four. If still boring, then eight. Then sixteen. Then thirty-two. Eventually one discovers that it is not boring at all." --John Cage.