Middle Bit art workshop

Records, publishing, shop etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Middle Bit art workshop

Postby dan » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:18 pm

Hey so we decided the middle bits of the records should be hand done in a big workshop to keep with the DIY thing and so everyone gets an individual artwork as part of their record purchase. The first go at this will be today! Thurs 16th, 5pm. Come on down! Bring permanent markers or stuff to create. Nice.
d xxx

dan

Next one is on Wed 22nd 5pm

Postby dan » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:18 pm

Yes, after the great success of the last middle bits workshop we're doing another one, Wed 22nd August, 5pm. See you there!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thehemulen

Postby thehemulen » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:00 pm

sick! good idea, i like it. which of the tracks dont sound good. even if my tune sounds crap i'll want a few - what will be my price? sounds like theyll be finished in time for me to pick up when im over for connect...
hemulen dj set at ZR on friday! rocked the R.E.H. psycho-acoustic style last night and friday was a cool post listening session.

dan

Postby dan » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:22 pm

thehemulen

Postby thehemulen » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:56 pm

Return to “Make/Sell”