A book to sell??

Records, publishing, shop etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Shannon

A book to sell??

Postby Shannon » Tue May 15, 2007 4:28 pm

dan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby dan » Tue May 15, 2007 5:13 pm

Shannon

Postby Shannon » Tue May 15, 2007 8:20 pm

Shannon

Postby Shannon » Thu May 17, 2007 12:50 pm

Okay, I'm going to order some. They can be returned if people don't like it.

Shannon

Postby Shannon » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:07 pm

The book is looking stylish in the display case. If you haven't seen it, here is the

But:

There be ten when they was brought. I bought one. When I put them in the display there were 7+1 for the counter.

That means one is missing. Did you take it and pay for it? Would be nice to know! And if you didn't pay for it: you're a fucker! Bring it back!

chombee

Postby chombee » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:26 pm

This book is not free-as-in-freedom. I cannot condone it. Can we sell this book too? http://poignantguide.net/ruby/ It is a book with a soundtrack and so much more. There is even a t-shirt for the book that says "Addiction is like pokemon! Let's collect every cigarette ever!"
I've had it with you. If I had an image of a laser gun I would absolutely position it right here in my hand...
Ha! I have a real laser absolutely positioned in my hand!

danny

The Underachievers Manifesto

Postby danny » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:31 am

I've got a book in the house which seems sinilarly Foresty. "The Underachievers Manifesto - The Guide to accomplishing litle and feeling great". It's a total half assed masterclass and you're all welcome to borrow it. I don't want to give it to the library though, cos my last library offerings including "The Beatles Complete" songbook ( my only copy ) just ended up getting nicked. Balls.

Return to “Make/Sell”