Healing Group Funding

simon

Healing Group Funding

Post by simon » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:11 am

Many of the Forest community are interested in energy work, both for internal work and for helping others. There are also lots of people who know little about it, but are keen to know more and I'd like to also include these in the group. It would be wonderful if we could allow this passion to flourish within the Forest Cafe space, making it even more relevant and appealing to its community and perhaps even expanding it a little. There's also the bit about improving the energies and collective karma of the place, but I think the benefits is plain enough without such esoteric beliefs.

How much we need: £5 per week to ensure we get the hall. It would also be brilliant if we could have another £20 to buy some blankets because the place is cold.
None of this is really happening

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:33 pm

i'd agree to the fiver per week.

blankets / warm stuff: certainly the hippies can sort that stuff out? freecycyle etc?

emily

Post by emily » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:44 pm

hi simon! as i was saying to shannon earlier today, the smallish office next to the hall is now usable, though hardly beautiful. it is of course much easier to heat than the hall. if you feel like moving into that room, just let me know.

this goes for any of the workshops that would fit into the smaller space and would prefer to be a little warmer.