Cave Cupboard Equipment + Carlsbro Bass Head

Action room, screen printing, darkroom, Bristo Hall, Cave, AV equipment
Alasdair K

Cave Cupboard Equipment + Carlsbro Bass Head

Post by Alasdair K » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:38 pm

Hi there,

Would anyone be able to direct me towards the owner(s) of all the amazing sound equipment (amplifiers, speaker cabinets etc etc) in the storage cupboard in Cave 1, immediately on the left as you enter the room? Much of it is of high quality and could really help forest if lent out for cave/hall/cafe use. We're still some way away from our goal of a full drum kit, 2 guitar amps and a bass amp for Cave 1, Cave 2, the Cafe and the Hall.

On that note, has anyone seen the green-stripped Carlsbro bass head that was last in the hall? It was on top of two 4x12 speaker stacks, which only needed two speaker cables to make a full speaker stack and have now been disassembled and left around. They can be put back together, but the Carslbro head is missing. Does anyone know where it might of got to? It still works and sounds good.

Alasdair
Where's the drumkit gone?

nix

Re: Cave Cupboard Equipment + Carlsbro Bass Head

Post by nix » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:20 am

The Equipment in the storage cupboard in Cave 1 belongs to Grant of Muscletusk..

there was a deal by which they got free storage in exchange for maintenance.. but I reckon that has expired. Please don't touch it without contacting Grant.

I saw the Carlsboro somewhere in the hall... I will look again.

peace!

N