can anybody teach me to use the sound mixer to make dj set?

Action room, screen printing, darkroom, Bristo Hall, Cave, AV equipment
gio

can anybody teach me to use the sound mixer to make dj set?

Post by gio » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:11 pm

hello everybody I am Gio (EVS volunteer)
I have a lot of CDs I would like to play to organize some dj set afternoons or nights if there's space here in the cafe.
But I used to do that some years ago and often with other people, now I don't know how to use the mixer in a good way and the system is different from the others I used. I don' t know if anyone of you has time to teach me (I learn fast) but if someone can do it could be great thanx a lot! let me know which day and at what time!(not on wednesday from 2pm to 4.30pm cuz I have the gaelic lessons)
let me know soon
thank u guys!
gio

nix

Re: can anybody teach me to use the sound mixer to make dj set?

Post by nix » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:30 pm

ask Elodie... she can help you.

please also remember that Forest operates a "No Copyright Music" policy, in an attempt to allow space for music that is new, unsupported and groundbreaking. A lot of people do play DJ sets, and this is cool, people dance, yay! ... but when they play rare, unsigned, independent music it is way cooler!
:D

élodie

Post by élodie » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:55 pm

Hello !!

I'm sorry Nix but I can't show how we use the mixer to Giovana, because it's not the same thing than a sound mixer !! And I don't realy know how to use the both...

Sorry Gio, I'm sure that you will find someone who can help you !!!

élodie :D

ChaoticReality

Post by ChaoticReality » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:13 pm

Gio, I will try and organise some time soon. I only have 1 week of work left and so then I will be around the Forest much more.
Mike

Dawnsio 'mlaen i'r gwres prynhawn a rwy'n addo erbyn yfori byddai wedi mynd, hwyl fawr i pawb, hwyl fawr i pawb...