Anyone seen some fabric bags?

Action room, screen printing, darkroom, Bristo Hall, Cave, AV equipment
swithun

Anyone seen some fabric bags?

Post by swithun » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:48 pm

Ages ago Shannon, Pomme and I made some fabric bags. The plan was to give them out outside a super market. But the bags proved harder to make than we first thought. But we had a dozen or so made. They were in the Action Room until all the craft stuff was moved into the Crafty Room. Now I can't find them. One of them is particularly interesting, as it contains the foot pedal for my sewing machine, along with some scissors, tailor's chalk, pins and other things.

Has anyone seen any of these bags? I had a pretty good rummage around this afternoon and managed to eventually find most of my sewing machine, but not much else.

simone

Re: Anyone seen some fabric bags?

Post by simone » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:40 pm

yes
they are in the screen printing room
ages ago blue said on a thread that we could use them to screen print on and then sell in shop.
only about half of them have been printed on. when i took them i did not see any with stuff in it.
the bags not already printed are still in screen printed room....please collect any time
sorry for any confusion.
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)

swithun

Post by swithun » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:30 pm

Ah. That sounds like a good thing to do with the empty bags. I don't think we would ever have enough to give away. Good material isn't free, and they take ages to make. So making them look nice and selling them is the way forward.

I've just spent 45 quid on a new foot pedal, so finding the old one now would be almost as annoying as losing it in the first place. It would be nice to get my other sewing stuff back though.

simone

Post by simone » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:25 pm

ok cool...i shall get on with them asap!!
thanks
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)