forest website etc.

chris

forest website etc.

Post by chris » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:52 am

yo visual crew!

as you may have noticed, forest has a different website right now, with some nice calendar type stuff etc. it would be pretty good i think if you were to add your gallery opening events to the events calendar, that way they will appear on the website, and probably on all other mail outs (facebook etc.). furthermore you could post stuff directly to this website if you want (i have set up a feed from your nice new website already, so this may be less of an issue...). even furthermore you can adjust your meeting times on the calendar for meetings if they change etc.. even even furthermore, you might want to update/refresh your description in the couple of places it appears on the website...

please let me know who would like to do this stuff and i'll give em the relevent invitations etc..

nice,

Chris xx
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

stephengoodall

Re: forest website etc.

Post by stephengoodall » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:38 am

Hi

thanks for that, send me the details please, my email address is under my user profile...

our current promotion process involves us sending the posters and info to the events@theforest email so that the events can be added to the website and distributed to the listing mags etc- is this correct?

thanks, Stephen.
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.