Forest BB

The digital grapevine of The Forest.
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:34 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: tk festival 2010 (tkx)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:26 pm
Posts: 2626
Location: insitu
hi

this will be the new thread for discussion on next years festival , the November meeting will deal with any issues relating to this . but here we can kick off the discussion about it .

this is the old thread for reference .

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=5424

currently i have no idea when the eaf dates are . i dont mind being the contact for the eaf at the moment . but i dont wont to do the midflied general bit next year . dealing with all the enquirers . this is an important job , we did well with this last year . but failed to make the most out of the promo opportunity that where available to us .

We did well getting into the program and getting our show listed . but avail with no text. getting one of our images selected to be used as main image for the eaf was a bit of coup . And this illustrates what an opportunity it can be getting great images from the artist in time !

The promo we missed out on was that the eaf hired century pr to do all the promo . this included photos to be included in the Scotsman and filming the shows with talks with the artists . i think if someone takes this on as a role and really pushes it could be a great opportunity for the artist involved . I am quite happy to help someone to do this at first. by going thru the emails received to get an idea what to expect . Although bearing in mind they may not do the same as last year . but its good to be ready .

to summerise the jobs .

midfield general will deal with all the stuff leading up to the festival itself ,being the main point of contact , organize getting the form filed in and dealing with enquirers and generally passing the ball to where it needs to go .

I felt this role became more about the promo in the featival itself , so hence the .

the striker

get all the promo material ready for who ever needs it and relaying information to the artist if need be .

there is quite a lot of overlap in these roles . it may the same person want to do both . I found personally dealing with the promo side in the festival too much . there also may be better ways of doing it and i look forward to suggestions how it can be done .

So at the November meeting it would be good to see what we have already for it . the format that it will take . and how we are going to get more submission .

rock on

martin

_________________
Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:29 pm
Posts: 817
i agree- hopefully, just discussing what details we have will get the ball rolling earlier, make everything easier etc.

TKX is a good name.

_________________
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:26 pm
Posts: 2626
Location: insitu
ive emailed the eaf to get some dates and await reply

martin

_________________
Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:26 pm
Posts: 2626
Location: insitu
the dates of the festival are 29 July - 5 September

martin

_________________
Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:47 am
Posts: 952
this is the information for next years festival from joanne brown:


Dear one and all,

First of all, may we take this opportunity to thank all of you for
your contributions to the 2009 Edinburgh Art Festival. Your hard
work and curatorial expertise added up to one helluva summer
programme of visual arts. The 2009 Festival was a fantastic success.
We would say that of course, but as we get to the bottom of visitor
and media figures the numbers show that there is a huge appetite for
a Festival platform promoting Edinburgh’s visual art sector. Our
collective effort is also drawing the eye of visual art
professionals from across the world, helping you we hope to continue
developing internationally significant exhibitions and events.

The 2010 Festival dates have been set!

*29 July - 5 September 2010
Art Late – Thursday 26 August
*
The process for submissions begins at the end of December, when the
form will be available for download from our website. The deadline
as ever will be the beginning of March. I will email you when the
form is available. Selection will also take place in March.

We have started working on the 2010 Festival, and as such if you
have some clear ideas on what your summer exhibitions and events
will be, please let us know now so we can start to form a picture of
the city wide offer, and how EAF will add value to the exhibitions
programme. Advance programme info also helps us attract
international curators, writers and journalists. We will not release
any info to the public or press.

If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to
contact myself or Rohan, our Administrator.

Kind regards,



Joanne Brown
Director
Edinburgh Art Festival
PO BOX 23823
Edinburgh
EH1 1NT

Tel: +44 (0) 782 533 6782
www.edinburghartfestival.com

_________________
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:29 pm
Posts: 817
some good ideas for marketing/promotion to think about in this email.

Quote:
Hello all,

EAF is always looking at ways to expand and extend the Festival platform to show a greater range of visual art. There are a few opportunities in the pipeline, which I would greatly appreciate your feedback on, including the Olympic & Commonwealth Games 2012 – 2014 (see attached paper).

I’m hoping to meet with you all before Christmas for a Festival chat, updating some research that I gathered in Winter 2007. In the meantime please get back to me with any thoughts on the info below, and do RSVP for the 15th Dec if you would like to participate in an ideas session around programming opportunities over the period of the games.

With very best wishes,

Joanne

Edinburgh Art Festival 29 July - 5 September 2010


Studios
A few open studio / studio visits were offered in the 2008 and 2009 programme. They are always hugely popular and I think ( a good way for artists to show their work without taking on the complexities of an exhibition. We’re including a section in the 2010 proposal where artists can indicate if they would be keen to participate in a more coordinated open studios / studio visits programme. Please help us spread the word by letting any artists you know who have studios in Edinburgh.

Screen based work
I’ve been thinking / talking for a while around how EAF can provide a platform for visual art screen based work. This is beginning to come together and so I’m keen to get a sense of the appetite from artists and curators for a screening programme that would sit alongside the exhibitions and events programmes. There are venues available with the capacity to support programmed screenings and I’m talking to a few curators with experience in this area. Black Box within the Film Festival and Diversions are two of my reference points. Please signal if you have an interest in this and would like to be involved.

2012 – 2014 Olympic and Commonwealth Games
Please see the attached paper. I would like to host a meeting on Tues 15 December, at 2.30 pm in the Art Festival office, 5th Floor City Art Centre, Market Street to discuss 2012 – 2014 in more detail. There may be some considerable programming opportunities available to the EAF partner gallery network and so I think this warrants some group thinking. At this first stage all of Edinburgh's festivals have been asked to put forward suggestions for internationally significant and ambitious responses to the three strands outlined in the paper. Please RSVP to me with your name and organisation if you would like to take part in the meeting.

Web portal for Edinburgh’s museums and galleries - launching Spring 2010
Subscribers to The Audience Business will know that TAB is the delivery partner on the city wide web portal project, which will result in two major cultural websites for Edinburgh by the end of next year. The first site (edinburghfestivals.co.uk) is managed through Festivals Edinburgh and went live in July of this year and the second site will feature a number of art form channels, one of which will be Edinburgh’s Museums and Galleries. The BBC model (bbc.co.uk) is a great example of how this second site will work - when you go to their homepage, as a user you can customise how it looks and shoot off into the entertainment, gardening, food etc channels.

The Museums and Galleries channel is a development from the TAB/EAF visual art e-bulletin. All EAF partner galleries currently have access to this e-bulletin to promote exhibitions and events, and will also have to the new site. The site will host practical and programme information and will be supported by an e-communications strategy.

Kate Park from TAB, is the Portal project manager. Kate has kindly offered to come and speak to us about the project at the beginning of our 2012 – 2014 meeting on the 15 Dec.

EAF website now hosting dynamic content
Our website can now host dynamic (audio and video content). We’ve created a new section titled Pocket Festival in which to put all downloadable / linkable material. If you are planning to include audio and video content as part of your Festival exhibition / event please signal this in the proposal form. We can put it up on our site, link through to your site, and suck it in to ours from youtube, and vice-versa. I hope that makes sense!

_________________
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:47 am
Posts: 952
any offers from anyone to take on the festival promo?

stephen could you forward me any e mails relating to the festival please, or do you want to put them in a folder in the tk e mail that i could check weekly or something?

_________________
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:29 pm
Posts: 817
Yeah, i will email you anything that comes in and stick it in a folder called 'tkX'

I'm not sure if i can do the promo role- i need to think about it, will decide by the 10th when we next meet (if noone else has volunteered by then.)

Stephen.

_________________
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:23 pm
Posts: 891
Hi guys,
i might be able to take on the festival publicity ( since all i have this time is szajner) , at least i would be ready to do it jointly with somebody else... is this a good idea?
Also, i've been combing the bb but cannot see what is the meeting on 10th we are having? am i missing something?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:26 pm
Posts: 2626
Location: insitu
heres the minutes from the meeting that deal with the festival

Quote:
Festival slots: we decided to run with 3 approximately 2 week slots. Dates are suggested as follows with Bernard Szajner provisionally booked for the middle slot. APs: Simone to email Mirja, and Mirja to confirm dates with Bernard.

29th July - 7th August 2010 tk36

9th July - 21st August 2010 tk37 - Bernard Szajner (Mirja)

22nd August - 5th September 2010 tk38

Note: Art Late – Thursday 26 August

Next meeting: Thursday 10th December. Please let us know if you can make it asap. Simone to book action room, to be discussed: filling remaining two festival slots/ going through submissions.

AP: Simone will take over festival email link. We need some brave person to take responsibility for festival promotion. Any takers?



martin

_________________
Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:47 am
Posts: 952
there is a seperate section on the bb for minutes in the top notice board section for future reference

_________________
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:23 pm
Posts: 891
thanks simone and martin, i got it now, the minutes are outside the visart section...
to check the dates, they must be aug 8-21st (?), they are wrong on both boards( visart/minutes) but im not sure what the date to start is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:23 pm
Posts: 891
for szajner,that is...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:47 am
Posts: 952
yep...8-21st aug
we decided to give him the busy central slot as a good show
and go for 3 x 2 weeks shows

_________________
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:26 pm
Posts: 2626
Location: insitu
is there any reason why there is nothing on the 8th august ? should i change the calender to start tk37 on the 8th rather than on the 9th .


martin

_________________
Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 1557
Is it the 10th birthday party?

_________________
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:26 pm
Posts: 2626
Location: insitu
its a good point jane , when do you think the x party is going to be friday or saturday ?

martin

_________________
Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 1798
Location: Edinburgh, UK
saturday might be better for either a) potential Forest prep and b) people not being shattered directly after work during the week?

_________________
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 1557
started a new post on the FWG as people may not be reading this...

x

_________________
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:47 am
Posts: 952
i think it is a typing error about the 8th so could you change it on the calendar please ..... thanks
at the meeting i remember talking about all shows starting on a sunday

_________________
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:42 pm
Posts: 352
Location: In the place, with everybody...
With regard to the remaining two festival slots, this is a painter that I'd be quite interested in inviting to show... I think it's accessible but also slightly controversial work, which could be good in one of those slots, perhaps the first one? What does everyone else think? Perhaps we can discuss on thursday?

http://www.artreview.com/photo/photo/listForContributor?screenName=2zwgcpwauoo44

_________________
I'll take your brain to another dimension...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:29 pm
Posts: 817
personally speaking, i'm not a fan but i won't stand in the way if everyone else is keen. also I don't currently have any alternative suggestions.

_________________
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:23 pm
Posts: 891
ok, we still have not scheduled this guy, and what do i know, maybe we do not want him, but as for now his case is still open
( to remind, he came up on his own and saw the space and really liked it)

http://www.brendanjamison.com/

And, this woman will put a proposal in, take a look.
http://www.katalinhausel.info/Katalin_Hausel/index.html

She was up here, ( partner was visiting the uni), saw the space and really liked all about it, and is interested in building something - possibly in a week or so? that also will integrate some interactivity...but her work is definitely materially based in addition to being conceptual, so i think it might look really good in the gallery.

just to keep options open.

she is also based in oxford and is interested in other kinds of connections/visits/exchanges etc between totalkunst and their artist collaborative. are we interested?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:42 pm
Posts: 352
Location: In the place, with everybody...
That Oxford connection could become a node in the network we were discussing when Paul was here. Definitely worthy of further investigation...

_________________
I'll take your brain to another dimension...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:26 pm
Posts: 2626
Location: insitu
at the risk of getting involved ,

the ice cream van man was interested in showing here again . i think this painting are great

http://www.williamalexander.me.uk/page8.htm

martin

_________________
Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:23 pm
Posts: 891
bernard szajner just confirmed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:23 pm
Posts: 891
i agree about the icecreamguy, like the stuff.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:23 pm
Posts: 891
Katalin hausel confirmed for TKXa, first slot.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:47 am
Posts: 952
the deadline for putting in our proposal for the EAF is march 8th
just the last festival slot to go!!

_________________
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:29 pm
Posts: 817
anyone got any ideas?

_________________
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:47 am
Posts: 952
not yet
i am not keen on the group show idea i'm afraid. i think we should be reducing stress on ourselves in the festival not give ourselves more.
it needs to involve something good for the art late event

_________________
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:29 pm
Posts: 817
I don't think that idea is viable at that time myself- too much work for us when we shall likely be working pretty hard anyway- so if we aren't going ahead with that we are pretty much drawing a blank- how can we address this problem?

_________________
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:47 am
Posts: 952
i am afraid i can't think of anything, should we put a call out? we need this sorted out relatively soon as the info needs to be sent to the EAF for 8th march and it would be good to have more info to send them than last year!
if we put a call out we could have a get together to look at submissions before the feb meeting as that may be too late.

_________________
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:47 am
Posts: 952
bump
we now have one month til the paperwork for the festival needs to go in, we could do that at next meeting or is that better done online as it was last year?
what about putting a call out for submissions?

_________________
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:29 pm
Posts: 817
possibly best to do the blurb on an action day if possible outside the meeting i think.

i'm sending a response by email to other thoughts...

As an aside, i think a closing party for TKX could be good and /TKX has a certain ring as a title

_________________
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:23 pm
Posts: 891
hi all, festival's here, katalin's installing tomorrow.
question:
is our budget back?
keeping it minimal, can we support all the 4 shows with what we did before?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:29 pm
Posts: 817
technically there is a budget for the shows, we should try to keep this to a bare minimum, we should decide at a group, perhaps you should propose exactly what you would like to spend.

_________________
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:23 pm
Posts: 891
yes... for katalin its one bag of white, another red... i dunno how much, must check... £15 max? for szajner i dont know about the postage yet but i imagine also £15 tops.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:29 pm
Posts: 817
i think that sounds fair and duly approve! anyone object?

_________________
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:47 am
Posts: 952
all good

_________________
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:42 pm
Posts: 352
Location: In the place, with everybody...
On a similar tip I've had to arrange to hire in a projector for the art late event from Stills as the spare one is broken at present and the one in the cafe can't be moved (and I can't borrow one from the people I've asked as their insurance won't cover such items being taken off their site. I have tried).

Cost for that is £25 though I will put up the security deposit and pray that nothing happens to it. Can we cover the rental if I get a receipt?

Also would be good to get bags of red and white for art late - I would imagine cost would be around £15 again - so total budget for that show would be £40.

Does that sound ok with everybody? Can we stretch to that?

_________________
I'll take your brain to another dimension...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:47 am
Posts: 952
i think so as we have spent very little on the festival overall
what are the bags for?

_________________
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:23 pm
Posts: 891
my total is a hair higher than i thought
wine £26
upholstery thread £ 3.25
pack of hex nuts £ 3.89,
but no postage, seems like.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:42 pm
Posts: 352
Location: In the place, with everybody...
Erm.... bags that come in boxes with taps attached. for openings. In red and white flavours. At least I thought that was what we were talking about upthread. Or have i got the wrong end of the stick completely?

_________________
I'll take your brain to another dimension...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:47 am
Posts: 952
aha
i tend to call them boxes!

_________________
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group