tk gallery action 2009/10

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
martinmckenna

tk gallery action 2009/10

Postby martinmckenna » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:03 pm

hi

so at the last meeting it was agreed that we would organise before hand what the meeting where going to be about . I think this is what we should of been doing anyway . with some agenda points set before hand rather then 2 days before the meeting or even at the meeting itself .

october meeting

map project

the map project needs to know when the annual is . does somebody want to take this on as the main contact for the annual . we need to know this as this affects the booking at least in the summer period .

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6805

dealing with the submission for the winter /spring period . this will include all submission presently held ether in the inbox or the submissions that mirja has .

i think its a good idea before hand to take a look at the slots , so everyone has an idea what we are dealing with .

3rd jan - 31th jan tk27

i would suggest we make this one shorter . am not sure if any one would want to take a show down on the 2nd jan

1st feb -28th feb tk28

1th march - 28th march tk29

29th march - 4th april tk30

if someone wishes to work out the rest of the slots that would be great . bearing in mind the map project . this shold be added to the calender thread and double checked for mistakes .

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=5292

map project

the map project needs to know when the annual is . does somebody want to take this on as the main contact for the annual . we need to know this as this affects the booking discuss above

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6805

november meeting

festival 2010

as of yet , we have not been contacted about any dates for next year .

For this project we need a main contact , i did it last year . maybe someone would like to do it this year . Also someone dealing with promo would be good .

all these issues can be dealt within there respected threads , this is just an overview of some of the issues we will have to deal with in the coming months .

December

there may not be one ! if anything set what the January meeting is going to be about .

January

martin
Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .

stephengoodall
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: tk gallery action 2009/10

Postby stephengoodall » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:34 pm

First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.

martinmckenna

Re: tk gallery action 2009/10

Postby martinmckenna » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:02 pm

am cool with extending it . naomi is aware of this .

the one week slots are to keep the slots, starting at the beginning of the month . so now and again we have a one week slot to keep the flow right .

i agree keep it the same until we know . possibly no need to book the summer as if yet .

am up for you being the contact .

martin
Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .

Return to “Front of House/Gallery”